The ONE in September

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So much to do, so little time.

The weather hasn't been helping things since I got the van back. High winds today and a nice storm to shake things up a little.

Opted not to climb on top the van today to start installing my solar panels ;)

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I'm still recovering from 5 days at Disney. It was a great trip. Tiffany got to meet Elsa and Anna from Frozen. Seeing her smile and scream there names was my "priceless moment" for this trip.
AF1QipPDPVsNAf-MsQ3cbYuZ-l36JgAIewprFdlx74az

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finished transferring over my solar panels today (in my going green thread). Will see about getting the lettering on and QC re-installed this week.
I'll be so glad to get this stuff all done so I can relax, umm, I mean get back to work ;)

Sooo glad the Lions play on Sunday Night Football tonight, I needed the extra time today.
Now, I just have to stay awake for it :D

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't know who these Detroit Lions are that showed up last night, but I hope they show up again :D
From seeing their worst game to their best, not sure what to make of them now :rolleyes:

Reactions: Turtle and ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Late Morning Load One! Just got unloaded awhile ago and now its wait and see. The load I had went by the parents house and I stop in and see what they were up to. Had another great week and want to keep it going!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Tried to watch the Falcons and Saints game. Couldn't get into it like last year. Alot of empty seats there also. Falcons lost and ALL cause of the defensive as usual. Will be giving up the NFL Sunday Ticket on DirecTV at the end of the year.

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good afternoon. Exciting few days of meetings with congress people and senators. Also meetings with FMCSA pushing for hours of service flexibility!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Your one cool guy Mr. E, LOL. STAY AWAY from those Democrats as much as possible, LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: jelliott

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got a call last night after I unloaded. It was a no go and today no calls also. Laid around today and got the dish up watching tv and see what happens tomorrow. I'm in a good spot and just have to be patient.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the decals on the van today, QC, and a not so happy surprise bonus of the camera

While there, I got to meet FlyingVan. It was really nice to finally meet him

Still have some planned and unplanned things to take care of before heading out. Planning to be back in service on Monday...I hope

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app