September 2018 Locations & More

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was at Simpsonville Pilot last night until 21:00, then bang, Murray struck and now almost at drop in Miami.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Nice load , i think its Great when Your Dispatcher grants your Wish to get Close to the Action as possible..

You're well out of harms way in Miami. Now coming out you're gonna have to avoid I95 and anything along the east coast. You'll get calls for loads going up that way but I wouldn't touch them with a 10' poll.
Take a mini vacation ....

Reactions: NorthernBill

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fortunately we live 200 mi inland so I'm not in a state of panic. Our house is on pretty high ground. We'll get a good bit of rain and wind but nothing catastrophic.
Why folks have their primary residence right on the coast is beyond me ....

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
You're well out of harms way in Miami. Now coming out you're gonna have to avoid I95 and anything along the east coast. You'll get calls for loads going up that way but I wouldn't touch them with a 10' poll.
Told Murray I would be happy to go into the storm if it pays. It's only water, what could happen to a truck with a little water?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Told Murray I would be happy to go into the storm if it pays. It's only water, what could happen to a truck with a little water?

malu.jpg

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

malu.jpg
I think his mom dropped him on his head when he was young.