Ahhh-gust 2018 Locations & More

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: NorthernBill

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded, Vance, AL to Comstock Park, MI. Engine developed a mis/shudder, when accerating or pulling a grade. UGH......

Engine or transmission ...?
Best guess is a bad injector or wiring connection. No smoke or film on back doors. Have lost about 2 mpg, tank to tank.

Understood. I changed my engine wiring harness last year.

Do you carry a diagnostic tool with you that can read engine codes? It could point you in the right direction ...

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded, Vance, AL to Comstock Park, MI. Engine developed a mis/shudder, when accerating or pulling a grade. UGH......

Best guess is a bad injector or wiring connection. No smoke or film on back doors. Have lost about 2 mpg, tank to tank.

Do you carry a diagnostic tool with you that can read engine codes? It could point you in the right direction ...

Interesting diagnostic tool, check it out....

FIXD Automotive – Understand Your Car

Reactions: NorthernBill and kg

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
It’s Friday. I’m in bed and just snagged a IL to GA. Safe travels Pete! Bring us back some Sonny’s BBQ.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Loaded . . Nice weekend load. Romulus ,Mi. to Arlington ,Tx ..

Get JuJu a cowboys shirt

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

It IS that time of year ...
Sick of all the anthem talk, let's play some football !!!
1xvx6t.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Nope, the work that was done on the computer hides most of the engine codes.
Now in Chillicothe, OH, going to run up to that famous shop in Toledo tomorrow.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Nope, the work that was done on the computer hides most of the engine codes.
Now in Chillicothe, OH, going to run up to that famous shop in Toledo tomorrow.

The performance software for my engine came on a little tool that is also an engine code reader. Depending on exactly what the issue is, codes will still be generated.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sprinter update. Friday got an email from ins. adjuster with the final price being $7100 and 6 days to complete. Got a call this morning from collision shop and sprinter should be done Sept. 6 barring any hidden damage. Time to get the wheels turning on the fleet owners sprinter and make some dollas.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This Notice was forwarded to me by a Friend... ( WOM)

WARNING! SCAM ALERT! Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out around the meijer and Wal-Mart parking lots. When you are putting your groceries away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's.They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes her clothes off and starts climbing all over you,while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet.I've had mine taken on the 7th,8th, 10th and twice yesterday.probably two more times tomorrow. Wal-Mart has wallets for $2.99,but I found some at the dollar store for .99¢ so I bought all they had. These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 11lbs.keep a lookout for them ( I find lunch time and around 5:30 the best times)
FB_IMG_1534797348088.jpg