Webster says a fleet is a group....
Just more van logic.
what-you-talkin-bout-willis.jpg%3Fw%3D549

Reactions: BigStickJr

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That’s actually an oxymoron.

With the opioid crisis, oxymoron will probably take on a new meaning.

Jobu

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
I think it’s weird to call a one truck operation a fleet, but that’s what they do in Expediting, so nothing personal.
Welcome aboard.

No worries. I eventually will be a fleet owner. Once I get established and more seasoned in the transportation side of the industry I'm going to add trucks and some owner operators as we..

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice work. My only criticism is the fast and constant camera panning makes it difficult to follow the build.

Will this truck be used in solo or team operation?

Carlos Brinas

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
Nice work. My only criticism is the fast and constant camera panning makes it difficult to follow the build.

Will this truck be used in solo or team operation?
I will be using in a solo operation. I was not really trying to make a video i mashed it up afterwards with photos and small clips I recording during the build.

Reactions: Moot and RoadTime

Pyndyk

Rookie Expediter
Fleet Owner
This post goes off on a wild tangent. I thought it was about building a sleeper in a box truck. Then it goes on about window tinting. Some actually helpful information about the original topic would be great. I have a 26 foot straight truck that I want to build a sleeper compartment in. Any advice or pictures or direction would be great.