Reviews of DKP Express

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I should have added the Transit to that previous comment.

Without completely sidetracking this thread, y'all know where I stand on this. We're all concerned about cost per mi. My chips are on the Sprinter.

For the past year or so I've been thinking about this configuration from Volens, instead with a Sprinter cab & chassis. Mercedes currently only sells it as a 3,500. I'm not interested in hauling more weight or having 6 wheels on the ground. I just re-upped on my van, so this decision can be put off for awhile ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Treadmill

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
well it depends on the pitch of the roof , but the answer is "0" because.........snakes don't have armpits :cool:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Perhaps I should have been more specific. I've seen plenty of these from the outside.

Can someone post a picture of the INSIDE of that sleeper? Thanks in advance ...!!

Rags, if you got one of those I'll be impressed ... and a bit curious ..
hatcher_components_volvo_fl_interior_top.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I’d prefer my steering wheel on the other side.
This is NOT a picture of 1 of Coffin sleeper type used by DKP and several others out here . I personally have stood on passenger's seat to gain access to View inside of a drivers coffin sleeper. It's Half the size shown in that picture , and sorry driver would not let me take Pictures . It was pretty messy in his sleeping area.