Ahhh-gust 2018 Locations & More

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One night, was driving on Calif I-5 N, saw a shadowy figure standing on the side of the road, freak me out for a second. Luckily it was just a bear. Only have one cup of Ramen noodle left, so I didn't stop and just flew by. Lol.......
002133.jpg

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
Do you ever think of leaving a little work for your fellow vanners ?

I didn’t think so.
To be Honest ... Nope ... I take care my Family... i have several friends in this Business, either in Straight Trucks or Vans that are on EO or The FB site .. All seem to make good money .. Why ..? Because they have a Business Plan , plan for the future , and realize that your not Guaranteed anything in this Business. There's alot more to life than hanging out on an Expedite forum...

Says the guy hanging around on the Expedite forum.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol ...
Yeah , i check in a couple times a day , to check on some friends posts or their load destinations. The amount of my activity on this site has dropped significantly over the last several months ( and will continue dropping) till it hits Rock Bottom. I left the Dark Side (luke) and joined the FB site several months back . Its so refreshing (like a hands free devise) staying connected but without all the hassles. The Dark Side draws me back daily , but Yoda (FB) straightens me back out ..

Meanwhile catching up on sleep in Belleville, Mi..

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
Lol ...
Yeah , i check in a couple times a day , to check on some friends posts or their load destinations. The amount of my activity on this site has dropped significantly over the last several months ( and will continue dropping) till it hits Rock Bottom. I left the Dark Side (luke) and joined the FB site several months back . Its so refreshing (like a hands free devise) staying connected but without all the hassles. The Dark Side draws me back daily , but Yoda (FB) straightens me back out ..

Been away from the site for awhile. What is FB?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol ...

Some of us won't do facebook.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I resisted along time , because i only FB in a Family Only group , but once i opened a second account and could keep my personal info away from Prying Eyes , its actually pretty good . If someday we actually meet Rags i will let you look at mine and then you can decide if you want to spread more of the " Ragman Humor " to others...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I resisted along time , because i only FB in a Family Only group , but once i opened a second account and could keep my personal info away from Prying Eyes , its actually pretty good .
It's the family i dont want to bother with on FB. I did sign up once, but the family kept popping up. I cant figure how to sign in without them knowing im there.

If someday we actually meet Rags i will let you look at mine and then you can decide if you want to spread more of the " Ragman Humor " to others...

I look forward to meeting also.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I resisted along time , because i only FB in a Family Only group , but once i opened a second account and could keep my personal info away from Prying Eyes , its actually pretty good .
It's the family i dont want to bother with on FB. I did sign up once, but the family kept popping up. I cant figure how to sign in without them knowing im there.

If someday we actually meet Rags i will let you look at mine and then you can decide if you want to spread more of the " Ragman Humor " to others...

Rags,
Burner account ....

I just don't have the time or I'd be on FB ..

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Rags,
Burner account ....

I just don't have the time or I'd be on FB ..
I thought i did that. As soon as i signed in though, my whole family popped up.

Nothing against them, i just dont want to be bothered with the whole hu ha that goes along with it.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Nothing against them, i just dont want to be bothered with the whole hu ha that goes along with it.
You can set up a "blind" account. Instead of Ragman use the handle Baglady. You can be a she trucker. I'll even give you a profile picture to use

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1534209817364.jpg
    FB_IMG_1534209817364.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 35

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
[QUOTE="ntimevan, post: 846421, member: [/QUOTE]
, its actually pretty good . If someday we actually meet Rags i will let you look at mine ...

[/QUOTE]

???

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

You can set up a "blind" account. Instead of Ragman use the handle Baglady. You can be a she trucker. I'll even give you a profile picture to use

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Aren’t there already pictures of Rags on the web in fishnet stockings and stilletos ?

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After a week of the Knoxville National Sprint car races. Picked up the van at that famous shop in Toledo, OH. They did another solid job for us! Loaded in Bluffton, OH for Madison, MS at 0300. Just finished my drive shift, back side dragging!