Load One August-Keep Rolling Strong

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
This morning I was loading up the truck to get back in service and discovered I had another major air leak. After searching I found a hole in one of the air tanks. My local Freightliner didn't have one but there Jacksonville shop did so they had it sent over.
Got it this afternoon and installed it. Everything went well but one of the push pull connectors is leaking a bit. Going to the shop in the morning to get a new one and then back in service.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I just realized that it has now been 10 years since I started expediting. I guess I've been successful, been through 48 states and rolled over a million accident free miles (with the help of some good co drivers). Made some money, paid off most of my debts and met some interesting people along the way. I guess I'll see what the next ten years brings.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well it looks like waiting it out paid off! I only had 1 to 2hrs left before I was going oos and going to the Nascar race at Bristol this weekend with a friend since I was close by.

Dayton office called with a Great load picking up in the morning and it made my week, THANK YOU Toni!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Arrived for Drop in AM, only dock high is available, unless they have another place, looks like it may be a hand unload.

Oh crap a skunk just walked by, go away!!!

This is also my reload place, so should be a interesting morning, hopefully without any surprise smells

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning drop did turn out to be a dock high only place. But managed to do some creative thinking to get the 2 skids off.

The look on their faces when I asked about my reload...Priceless o_O:D

The good thing that came out of it was the next load was ready, so after some more fun, loaded up 4 hours earlier then planned ;)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ended Friday delivering to a dollar tree store. Had to break down the skid and go through the front door. While unloading a older women was backing out and came within a inch of hitting my van. She totally didn't see my van. Glad she was backing very slow, and I could stop her.

Late night bonus, the store is right next to Walmart.

I know where I'll be spending the night

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app