Ahhh-gust 2018 Locations & More

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did 575 loaded miles Montreal to Youngstown Ohio paid from past Quebec city to del and 200 miles home

A service Mon am.. sprinter now at 150 000km

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do you ever think of leaving a little work for your fellow vanners ?

I didn’t think so.
To be Honest ... Nope ... I take care my Family... i have several friends in this Business, either in Straight Trucks or Vans that are on EO or The FB site .. All seem to make good money .. Why ..? Because they have a Business Plan , plan for the future , and realize that your not Guaranteed anything in this Business. There's alot more to life than hanging out on an Expedite forum...

TNJenn

Active Expediter
I delivered in El Paso Friday afternoon and still here. I turned down one load to Laredo and was offered a Tennessee load that fell through hoping Monday has a lot to offer.

Reactions: DollarSign

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not a good day. Currently at a hotel in Itacha, NY after hitting a 7 pt buck on a curve at around 10 am on my way to Borg & Warner with a delivery. Was only 5 miles to drop when it happened. Now waiting til morning to get to the collision shop and find out the details about the repairs. Not looking forward to the down time.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not a good day. Currently at a hotel in Itacha, NY after hitting a 7 pt buck on a curve at around 10 am on my way to Borg & Warner with a delivery. Was only 5 miles to drop when it happened. Now waiting til morning to get to the collision shop and find out the details about the repairs. Not looking forward to the down time.
Bummer...:(

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bummer...:(
Now if i was driving someone elses truck ...........Lol.

Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I'm assuming you're ok ..?
Venison for dinner ...?

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Father once hit a cow in a curve.
Cow probably weighed more than a Sprinter .
He was ok
Cow, not so much.
No beef for dinner.
He was in a late 50’s/early 60’s COE.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's not the way to break in a new Sprinter.
So sorry, that really sucks

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

I'm assuming you're ok ..?
Venison for dinner ...?
Yeah hes fine. Just got done talking with him. Now it's what's the best thing going forward.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
That's not the way to break in a new Sprinter.
So sorry, that really sucks

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
It's not too bad. Could be worse, could be better. Just have to wait and see what happens.

Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My brother in law is an expediter .. Sprinter owner/op.
He hit a bull in TX, somewhere near the border .. can't remember exactly where.
He showed me photos of what was left of his van. Scary! There was a hole pierced into his hood from one of the bull's horns, 12 o'clock dead center, right above the Mercedes logo.

They came out and butchered the bull in the morning .... lol

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
My brother in law is an expediter .. Sprinter owner/op.
He hit a bull in TX, somewhere near the border .. can't remember exactly where.
He showed me photos of what was left of his van. Scary! There was a hole pierced into his hood from one of the bull's horns, 12 o'clock dead center, right above the Mercedes logo.

They came out and butchered the bull in the morning .... lol
Wow!

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Treadmill, sorry to hear that. Hope you get your truck fix soon and back on the road.

Yep, I always worry about those folks going to jump in front of my van, especially at night.

One night, was driving on Calif I-5 N, saw a shadowy figure standing on the side of the road, freak me out for a second. Luckily it was just a bear. Only have one cup of Ramen noodle left, so I didn't stop and just flew by. Lol.......

Reactions: Worn Out Manager