No Bolt Sleeper For Caffcadia 3 ????

1Babydoll

New Recruit
Retired Expediter
Spent some time with Linda today ,but since we hadn't seen each other for a few years our catching up didn't get around to her new truck.
Then tonight I read that they are going with an ARI sleeper.
Wow, what an upgrade. They're known to be pretty thrifty, and I never thought they'd spend a little more to get the best sleeper in the country.
I wish them well.
The one I'm selling has over 600,000 miles and we've never had to ask for a warranty repair.
I did break a string on the day/night shade but repaired it myself.
I imagine they'll be impressed with the whole process and I'm eager to be invited to dinner.
We'll bring dessert.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Yes, Babydoll we are moving to an ARI Sleeper and it is not as expensive as you might think, actually we were very surprised at the final figures. I have been impressed with our salesman and we are looking forward to touring the ARI factory on the tenth of next month. Last week I posted a blog with a few teasers about the new sleeper...

https://www.expeditersonline.com/trucking-blogs/its-a-teams-life/building-an-ari-sleeper-9415.htm

Babydoll, was nice catching up with you as it has been a few years. Take care and as all of this comes together I will be posting pictures.