June Lampoon:: Locations & More

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Leviticus 19:19
King James Bible
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

So when religious people start protesting what my cotton/polyester socks I might pay attention ! Lol

Reactions: ntimevan

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Genesis 38:9

But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother's wife, he spilled his seed on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. Pulling out was not considered manly by Onan. He compensated by creating a company devoted to generating electricity for mobile and stationary applications. He later sold his company to his cousin Cummins and resumed relations with his brother's wife.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lead Testing update...

As I pretty much expected, found a nice big certified envelope in my mail box from the health department advising I get tested for Lead exposure. Also, a release form from the state to allow for soil testing and any corrective actions (if needed) on my property. I missed the big free Test day on the 26th. Will have to contact them on Monday to check out my options. May just roll it into a Dr. appointment visit that I'm due for.

After looking up more information about the initial testing, which is just a finger stick, so that's not bad. "Those with an elevated blood lead level will be given a script to the lab of their choice for confirmatory blood testing. It is very important that people follow up in order to know these results. Please note the Health Department cannot do this type of testing therefore these confirmatory tests will be done at a lab that will bill your health insurance and may include out of pocket costs".

Hopefully I will not have to deal with anything beyond the finger stick. But seems to me that after a major ball was dropped, opening my wallet for any test or treatment, with no mention of reimbursement, should not come into play.

Or am I just having a entitlement attitude ;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lead Testing update...

As I pretty much expected, found a nice big certified envelope in my mail box from the health department advising I get tested for Lead exposure. Also, a release form from the state to allow for soil testing and any corrective actions (if needed) on my property. I missed the big free Test day on the 26th. Will have to contact them on Monday to check out my options. May just roll it into a Dr. appointment visit that I'm due for.

After looking up more information about the initial testing, which is just a finger stick, so that's not bad. "Those with an elevated blood lead level will be given a script to the lab of their choice for confirmatory blood testing. It is very important that people follow up in order to know these results. Please note the Health Department cannot do this type of testing therefore these confirmatory tests will be done at a lab that will bill your health insurance and may include out of pocket costs".

Hopefully I will not have to deal with anything beyond the finger stick. But seems to me that after a major ball was dropped, opening my wallet for any test or treatment, with no mention of reimbursement, should not come into play.

Am pretty sure someone will start a class action claim... keep your eye out and jump on the gravy train...

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lead Testing update...

Am pretty sure someone will start a class action claim... keep your eye out and jump on the gravy train...

Jump on the graveyard train ?
Is RT also secretly a member of the bar ?

Edit: unfortunate typo. S/B gravy train.

Last edited:
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thursday afternoon: NC to DC. Couldn’t find the consignee; turns out they’d closed up shop and reopened it down the street. All’s well, tho; no parking tickets and Georgetown is a good girl watching spot

Now back in PA to do previously mentioned errands.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Please Visit (US) in the July section.. before this gets Locked up and the key thrown away...

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

Reactions: VSprinter

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didnt post at all last week in june basically went Brampton to Detroit Windsor Chicago Chicago Ottawa and Montreal to Londonderry Nh. N bsck to Montreal as it paid then It was july