June in the land of ONE!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Did a shorty today for Sweetie Baby Darlin Honey! LOL. DHing to a good area for a load tonight "hoping" or tomorrow. Told Myers just awhile ago to get me a load just so you can say that you've done something, LOL.

PS. Myers and I joke back and forth with one another!

Last edited:

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One live from Cracker Barrel! Yes I'm up this early, lol. Woke up at 6:30am due to getting warm from the humidity in the air. Had the ac going last night till midnight then just ran the fan.

Note to ANYONE! If you have a generator, you need to make sure you have it bolted down and or cable lock!!!! I was laying in the van last night and felt the van rock a bit. Never has done that since I was laying down. Got up quietly and quickly and someone was standing close to the van on the phone. Could have been acting like he was. Too many things and just didn't add up.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
For me it depends on the load and im torn on staying out next week.
After I unload in the morning, would like a run tomorrow and see what happens!
I’ll be in service to cover the special holiday rate loads. #callme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If dispatch can keep me busy/long run next week then I'm game! Don't wont to be sitting at a truckstop when I could be home.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One live from Cracker Barrel! Yes I'm up this early, lol. Woke up at 6:30am due to getting warm from the humidity in the air. Had the ac going last night till midnight then just ran the fan.

Note to ANYONE! If you have a generator, you need to make sure you have it bolted down and or cable lock!!!! I was laying in the van last night and felt the van rock a bit. Never has done that since I was laying down. Got up quietly and quickly and someone was standing close to the van on the phone. Could have been acting like he was. Too many things and just didn't add up.
I had a mysterious bump in the night last year. Turned on my rear camera to see a guy sitting on my back step. Geez really? Some people's children.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

I had a mysterious bump in the night last year. Turned on my rear camera to see a guy sitting on my back step. Geez really? Some people's children.

After this, I'm really thinking about that. A cheap camera so I can see what's going on!

Reactions: RoadTime

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Sitting in a excessive heat warning zone today has me narrowing my sights on just heading home. Think I'm ready for a break from the humidity. May be time to play hit a moving a target soon

I know where your coming from. It's hot where I'm at and I had to turn the rooftop ac from low cool to high cool. With it being this hot I make sure the extended gas can is top off cause I know I'm going to be using alot of fuel. I don't mind the heat outside, just don't like it inside ;)