June in the land of ONE!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One live from Waffle House! Woke up early this morning and said I guess it's time to get up and have breakfast. I'll be doing that, then head to the gym for a shower then it will be time to head for the pickup.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I often get a lot of compliments and questions about my van setup by shippers and receivers. At last nights delivery I had 2 guys off loading me, it was obvious they really liked what they saw, but my old fart brain wasn't hip to their lingo.

They kept saying how "Banging" my van was. Maybe I'm a little behind the times, but I had no idea what they meant,

So later, I ended up looking it up...

Top definition
banging
When something/someone is extremely good/tasty/hot/sexy/etc., anything great
These cheetos are banging.

Never thought of my van as "Banging", but I can live with that ;)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I often get a lot of compliments and questions about my van setup by shippers and receivers. At last nights delivery I had 2 guys off loading me, it was obvious they really liked what they saw, but my old fart brain wasn't hip to their lingo.

They kept saying how "Banging" my van was. Maybe I'm a little behind the times, but I had no idea what they meant,

So later, I ended up looking it up...

Top definition
banging
When something/someone is extremely good/tasty/hot/sexy/etc., anything great
These cheetos are banging.

Never thought of my van as "Banging", but I can live with that ;)
:hearno: LOL

Reactions: RoadTime

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Afternoon Load One live from Baskin Robbins! Just got done with my load. Thought it was going to a business but instead a person house. Help the guy with the unload and he told me he was in trouble with his wife with the extra pieces. I told him that I will pray for him, LOL.

He laughed and we shook hands and told him have a nice day. Hope I help ease his day a bit and hope it's not too bad for him!

Whether you're a big company or a single person shipping or receiving a shipment Load One meets and exceeds customer expectations 24/7/365 days a year! That's what we do!

PS. Got a call today for a good load from the Tennessee office early on today, it was a no go. DH to a new location for a BIG HOOK today or tomorrow!

Last edited: