June Lampoon:: Locations & More

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Why aren't more people in jail? Somebody pouring lead in the river would probably get consecutive life sentences...

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Most (knot all) is pollution from before the regulations were made tougher. Some towns/states here are strong on the environment, some look the other way because they want the jobs to stay. Our grandchildrens grandchildren will probably have glowing eyes and purple skin and still be digging up containers of chemicals that were burried by the mob run "Environmental Disposal" industry of the 70's.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: RoadTime

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I get it. But the cleanup would probably make quite a few local jobs, rather than status quo.

Course, who pays?

I would move.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I get it. But the cleanup would probably make quite a few local jobs, rather than status quo.

Course, who pays?

I would move.

If it's designated a "Superfund" site because property is considered abandoned and ownership is not clear, taxpayers pay. If it is a less substantial property it sits as is for years and years until someone trys to sell it, then owner pays. If the pollution is caused by a nearby factory you are screwed. Any legal recourse will be so far away you'll be drooling oatmeal down your chin before it's settled

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: brokcanadian

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Birthday, M!
Remember, gluten-free, sugar-free, food free this weekend.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Reactions: ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you posted one of the 18 posts in the last few days in the June 17 thread, our thought process has been wiped out.
IT HAS BEEN LOCKED.

Evidently we’re posting too much around here ?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you posted one of the 18 posts in the last few days in the June 17 thread, our thought process has been wiped out.
IT HAS BEEN LOCKED.

Evidently we’re posting too much around here ?
Well ,you see a Newbie (post 770) actually posted on the June (2017) thread by Accident . No Big deal to most of US , we laughed at it and poked a little, but the Powers have the Magic button...

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

Reactions: mccll01

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well ,you see a Newbie (post 770) actually posted on the June (2017) thread by Accident . No Big deal to most of US , we laughed at it and poked a little, but the Powers have the Magic button...

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

I bumped it cause it’s TRENDING!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums