The Trump Card...

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unfortunately we cant fix the worlds problems, we cant take in everyone who shows up at the border and ask for asylum. Now for someone who does walk up to the border and ask for asylum, at least they are following the law and if they prove they are in danger, then they should get a chance for citizenship, as long as they continue to follow the rules.

Now for those who say F@$! the law, im just going to sneak in, well I dont give a dam if you are scared about going back to where you came from, you decided the rules dont apply to you, straight to jail. Now as for the kids that get caught up in this, for one thing, they do need to be processed away from the adults, at least long enough to make sure they are actually related to the people they were with. Scumbags using children to get into the US, guess what happens when they are not needed anymore.

I still stand by my solution to the illegal alien problem, fine anyone who knowingly employs someone who isnt legally able to work here 10k a day per employee, no wall needed.

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I haven't seen any of our elected officials willing to sponsor/adopt a family on the border to live in their home....but it could happen,,,Did anyone see Nancy down there willing to place a couple of immigrants in her home...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You've all seen this picture, right? That poor child, separated from her mother. It's outrageous! It's gut-wrenching! It's unacceptable! For SHAME!!!

DflynEUU8AAPxsM.jpg

Except, of course, she wasn't separated from her mother at all. Her mother is the one wearing the jeans standing there right next to her. This may come as a shock to some, but children often cry, even when not separated from their mothers.

Of course, TIME magazine (oh yeah, they're still a thing) did this with the picture. There's no place for the truth in today's mainstream media. The editors at TIME even defended the cover, saying even though it was fake, the cover nevertheless captures the stakes of this moment in the immigration battle. The MSM is no longer comprised of journalists, they're just a bunch of Democrats with press passes.

180621135932-time-cover-07022018-mobile-super-tease.jpg

These two pictures represent everything Trump has said.

FAKE NEWS: She wasn't separated from the mother.
Not a first time illegal border crosser, the mother has been caught twice before.
Claiming asylum when it doesn't apply.
Portrays a dishonest telling of the truth.
Mother put the child in danger to make the journey.
This story and the media treats Trump differently than Obama.

Put the shame where you want.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yep. That's it right there. No need to let them in. Then them apply at the 9 or 10 consulate offices in Mexico. Over half are at the border. Apply, get accepted or rejected. If accepted, come on with a smile LEGALLY.
Put the wall up and none of these problems exist.
No need to complicate the simple.
Well unless you are a obstructionist or need more voters. Lol :D

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Very disappointed with the MSM. So agenda driven. Whether it's partly due to their hatred of Trump or their desperation to push the progressive agenda while their party is out of power. Every story, it seems, is shaped to advance their narrative.
I'll watch Fox News even with some of their flaws because the others have become so unwatchable with their hyper partisan, hate Trump filled "news."
Just terrible.

Reactions: davekc and Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, one more mini rant. The late night talk shows like Kimmel, Fallon, Colbert... They're not funny. Because they are filled with hate against Trump. Nothing kills a comedy monologue more that having it be preachy about how bad Trump is all the time.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Ok, one more mini rant. The late night talk shows like Kimmel, Fallon, Colbert... They're not funny. Because they are filled with hate against Trump. Nothing kills a comedy monologue more that having it be preachy about how bad Trump is all the time.

Did you feel the same when they were doing the same thing over the eight year which hunt against Bill Clinton. I don’t remember the innocent until proven guilty thing then. Sure is different when the shoe’s on the other foot!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'll watch Fox News even with some of their flaws because the others have become so unwatchable with their hyper partisan, hate Trump filled "news."
For giggles the other day, I watched CNN when Trump had the parents of children killed by illegal aliens on stage at the Eisenhower Building. One by one they stepped to the microphone and told their story, and one by one they also included jabs at the FAKE NEWS media for telling a false narrative and for failing utterly to tell their story. After about 5 of those CNN abruptly cut away and started a discussion about the children separated from their families at the border, how it was cruel and inhumane, and how it must stop (as if it hadn't stopped the day before).

Meanwhile, we have both Kirstjen Nielsen and Stephen Miller making the independent brain-dead decision to go out to eat at Mexican restaurants during the middle of all of this. If only Melania Trump's jacket had said "Frito Bandito" on it.

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

Did you feel the same when they were doing the same thing over the eight year which hunt against Bill Clinton. I don’t remember the innocent until proven guilty thing then. Sure is different when the shoe’s on the other foot!
Wait. What? Kimmel, Fallon, Colbert and/or any other other late night talk shows had an 8 year witch hunt against Clinton?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Going back a bit in my memory. It's been a while. Part of late night comedy is yes, poking fun at the President and both political sides. So yeah they made jokes on Clinton. But not vicious or hate filled. Some of the late night hosts back then were Letterman, Conan, and Leno.
Leno has even commented recently that the current late night hosts aren't very funny because they are letting their hate and agenda spill over into their "comedy" and it is ruining their acts.
The difference is that some of the current hosts appear to really hate Trump and it shows. Then you have Jimmy Fallon who had to apologize to his audience and promise to never do it again. His charge that he was accused of? Wait for it. He "humanized" Trump when he messed up his hair while on his show. Too many people laughed. Imagine that.

Reactions: Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A side note on my view on comedians. The best ones are those that make people laugh rather than clap.

Reactions: davekc

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Also Arsenio Hall. Plus SNL with Phil Hartman and Darrell Hammond.

These late night comedians weren't on any kind of a witch hunt for Bill Clinton. They all liked him. The comedy and satire was smart, cleaver and funny, not mean-spirited at all.

Now that's funny, without being hateful

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This is what Trump does to the Left. He makes them absolutely bonkers. FIrst, if you haven't seen the video, you really should (video is also in the article below). You should maybe even watch the video, in it's 23:42 entirety, before you read the article, though it won't make that much of a difference. The video is another one of those James Corden Carpool Karaoke things, except it isn't. This one is the Carpool Karaoke to end all Carpool Karaokes. They just need to retire Carpool Karaoke after this. Nothing else will come close.

It's not just James Corden driving around and singing songs with Paul McCartney. It's finding out that Paul's mother's name was Mary and that "Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, Let It Be" isn't about THE Mother Mary, it's just about his mum. It's visiting places in Paul's childhood neighborhood. It's visiting Penny Lane where he autographs the street sign, the barbershop, Paul's childhood home (which is now a museum), and watching patrons lose their collective mind when Paul gives a surprise concert at one of the pubs he played at as a teen.

But in this Salon article about the video, it didn't make it out of the second sentence before it became about race, and didn't make it out of the first paragraph before racism and the evil Trump became the focus of the piece. Biggest complaint in the article is the fact that a video about Paul McCartney will bring happiness to the Horrible Deplorables as a matter of collateral damage.

You watch the video and then read the article with alternating reactions of jaw-dropping astonishment, and laugh-out-loud giggty at the unhinged and absurd lengths The Left must go to find their own hate in all things.

Reactions: davekc and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This is what Trump does to the Left. He makes them absolutely bonkers. FIrst, if you haven't seen the video, you really should (video is also in the article below). You should maybe even watch the video, in it's 23:42 entirety, before you read the article, though it won't make that much of a difference. The video is another one of those James Corden Carpool Karaoke things, except it isn't. This one is the Carpool Karaoke to end all Carpool Karaokes. They just need to retire Carpool Karaoke after this. Nothing else will come close.

It's not just James Corden driving around and singing songs with Paul McCartney. It's finding out that Paul's mother's name was Mary and that "Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, Let It Be" isn't about THE Mother Mary, it's just about his mum. It's visiting places in Paul's childhood neighborhood. It's visiting Penny Lane where he autographs the street sign, the barbershop, Paul's childhood home (which is now a museum), and watching patrons lose their collective mind when Paul gives a surprise concert at one of the pubs he played at as a teen.

But in this Salon article about the video, it didn't make it out of the second sentence before it became about race, and didn't make it out of the first paragraph before racism and the evil Trump became the focus of the piece. Biggest complaint in the article is the fact that a video about Paul McCartney will bring happiness to the Horrible Deplorables as a matter of collateral damage.

You watch the video and then read the article with alternating reactions of jaw-dropping astonishment, and laugh-out-loud giggty at the unhinged and absurd lengths The Left must go to find their own hate in all things.
A very cool video...and then I read the unhinged author's article. Womp womp.
I guess people who voted for Trump can't even enjoy a video about a music legend( who doesn't even like Trump I think, but so what?)without being shamed. Put that in the shamed category along with the Press Spokeswoman going out to dinner and being asked to leave or Ivanka Trump taking a picture with her daughter. How dare she? I hear Maxine Waters is now preaching that there will be no peace anywhere for Trump administration members. The unhinged left.

Maxine Waters: God Is On The Side Of People Driving Trump Officials From Restaurants

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtle