May the Power of One be with you

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Came home for a few weeks and promptly picked up some kind of flu bug or something. Fever, sore throat, coughing up Elmer's glue, the whole bit. Now after 3 weeks I'm coming out of it. In the meantime, my stepdad decided to buy a house half a block away (we've been renting a house for a paltry $400 a month that would normally rent out for $800 or more. 10 years ago the last renters paid $700 per month). So now I'm moving. Around the coner and down the street. yay.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One! I must say WOW, what a last three days! I've been burning the wheels and tires up. Now oos and almost home for the weekend. Hope everyone stays safe and ENJOY your holiday weekend!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, the good news of today was my QC issue has been fixed :)
The bad news is my right rear axle is leaking (again), and I need a new exhaust system :rolleyes:

So, back at home to take care of this ;)

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For some reason I thought I paid twice as much to have my axle leak "fixed" last time. So I was didn't really want to take it back to my local guy a few blocks from my home. But after surveying my repair options and actual cost, going to give him another crack at it, and have him do the exhaust work also. Staying local and killing two birds with one stone seems like the right plan :rolleyes: