May the Power of One be with you

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Plans for today..

-Meet and greet with new Lawn care guy, umm (kid). He's the cousin of my last lawn care person. Past guy ensures me he will do a good job, but I hate braking in a new person :rolleyes:

-Then the scary project, replacing my iphone battery and still having a working phone :D
My battery is so bad right now, you can watch the charge rapidly drop as your using it.
I ordered a battery replacement kit (much cheaper then a new phone or sending it in). Pretty nervous about screwing it up after watching the "how to" videos. Hopefully, it works out ;)

Roadtime,
If you are anywhere near an Apple Store they will do it for 29.00 plus tax. Had mine done in Novi last weekend. Took them about 2 hours

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New iPhone battery installed :)

OMG, there was some extremely small screws to deal with. Taking them out was no problem, getting them back in was a bear. Just so freaking small to get everything aligned right without it slipping away. I thought for sure I would lose at least one.

Biggest problem was getting the old battery out. I guess after over 5 years, the old Adhesive strips that secure the battery didn't want to give up their job ;)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! Got unloaded early this morning and #1 At my location and already got a call. Looking at the weather on the App I LOVE that feature, Chicago is getting hammered with rain right now. Hope everyone stays safe over there!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just got done with a shorty! Hoping for another one today!
Well got some sorta bad news. The people who installed my rooftop air didn't do a good job . The water is not draining outside the van and it's draining through the vents and draining on the bed. So oos and getting the rooftop air fix tomorrow and see what happens!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One live from McAlisters! Got the rooftop a.c. fix in under 30 mins. Apparently I bought a upgraded Coleman Mach 8 15K a.c. This one is for big motorhomes and it's got a condenser pump and they didn't have it draining outside the unit.

While reading and posting, Tennessee office called with a load and we got it! Time to finish eating and get going!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is the shop going to be closed on Memorial Day?

I need to get my DOT inspection done, trying to formulate a plan.

Also, not holding my breath, but a fix for my on-going QC issue would be nice ;)