May - be Locations & More

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well if anyone is coming to south Florida be warned it is monsoon season, watch for standing water, and don’t do like I did and ruin my car. Sucked a bunch of water into the intake and now it’s missing, smoking and water in the oil, waiting for the insurance adjuster to call me..... ugh....

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
great-new-use-foran-old-game-16102023.png

Reactions: NorthernBill

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Decided this morning to remove my home winter insulation window covers, open up some windows, and let some "fresh" air in.

Debatable on how "fresh" the outside air is where I live, living across from chemical plants, but it was nice to at least air out the house :rolleyes:

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
......watch for standing water, and don’t do like I did and ruin my car. Sucked a bunch of water into the intake and now it’s missing, smoking and water in the oil, waiting for the insurance adjuster to call me..... ugh....

Are you by any chance related to WOM ?

Reactions: coalminer

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Decided this morning to remove my home winter insulation window covers, open up some windows, and let some "fresh" air in.

Debatable on how "fresh" the outside air is where I live, living across from chemical plants, but it was nice to at least air out the house :rolleyes:

You shouldn’t smell the chemical plants.
Might not be a bad idea to walk to work at one.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Are you by any chance related to WOM ?

No but I was warned the street would flood when it rains but I never imagined how bad it floods.

The adjuster just left and they are totaling it out, now every light on the dash is on and the radio won’t even come on, I really screwed it up.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First report in on the van windshield/rust repair project.

Windshield is out.

Despite wishful hoping, as expected, rust aplenty :(

Also, there was no remaining window insulation, guess that explains my water leaks :rolleyes:

Pretty ugly to look at right now, but should be tip top and completed on Friday :)

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Booked B4 I dropped. Did get a little rain heading out of Houston but I couldn't stay and "enjoy" it.. Heading 2300 paid to BFE Washington State, but, with very good $$ to relocate after.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Great load ...

But while you enjoying Holiday traffic .
I will be enjoying being home this weekend..
a117d96ff909dacc1b6b9c75dd13c1b4.jpg

Remember to Smile ..
it reduces Stress ..

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator