May - be Locations & More

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
0/15 bids outta Dallas wtf is going on dropping rate below 1$ a mile to Ontario n still losing
Somethings gotta give...

You're in Texas...worse yet Dallas Texas relying on bid board freight to Ontario. If you want anything more than 70 cents you're going to be waiting a while. The only reasonably reliable Texas to Ontario freight (and by that I mean out in 5 days or less) is all down at the border.....and if there are any RJR units there...you wait longer. Texas is tough....especially for a Canadian....and you need to build that into the rate going down and think of it as a round trip IMHO.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We need some humor!!!!!
No!
Grumpy.jpeg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Loaded, Louisville, TN to Ogden, UT. We dropped last Friday, one dry run on Monday in Charlotte, NC. Crazy slow for us. Will have to hope and give sacrifices to the load gods. LOL
Great weekend run. I liked Ogden and got a load out to Southern California on the third day.

We are going from Richmond VA to GM Rochester NY

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great weekend run. I liked Ogden and got a load out to Southern California on the third day.

We are going from Richmond VA to GM Rochester NY

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Paid overnight DH to El Paso.. completed .. 656 miles ..
IdleAir time while waiting on load info..

Remember to Smile ..
it reduces Stress ..

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After having a good week and feeling pretty good. I got my final load for the week taking me back home. The pick up was a couple of blocks from my beloved grandparents home. A home that was suppose to be mine upon their death, but I got screwed out of (but that's another story). I practically grew up in this house, the memories alone were priceless to me. My #1 goal has always been to get it back where it belonged. Yeah, it's just a house. But it meant the world to me.

For years I have been watching for it to go up for sale. In hindsight, I should have taken a more active approach then waiting for a sale.

Friday as I was driving by, my dream came to a horrifying end as I saw this...

Home.jpeg

4 homes in total wiped from existence. Including my Grandparents home and my birth home.
I was truly devastated to see this, I wanted to cry.

My guess is that the near by apartment complex bought them all out for expansion.

Looks like there was 1 lone hold out, I wish I could of been the other :(

201.jpeg

Reactions: ntimevan