Expediter of The Year Nominees

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Listen to the Expediter of The Year getting attention on Sirius XM Radio!

http://www.roadsquadradio.com/2018/05/11/parking-lot-tragedy/

They are not my nominees. As far as I know at least one of them doesn’t post on here anymore.

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Listen to the Expediter of The Year getting attention on Sirius XM Radio!

http://www.roadsquadradio.com/2018/05/11/parking-lot-tragedy/

They are not my nominees. As far as I know at least one of them doesn’t post on here anymore.

It’s not a website award.
It’s an industry award.
As far as I’m concerned 2 yrs is not long enough. I’ve been doing this for over 20 yrs now and I can’t see what they’ve accomplished.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As far as I’m concerned 2 yrs is not long enough. I’ve been doing this for over 20 yrs now and I can’t see what they’ve accomplished.

Wow that is an extremely disrespectful comment ! Do you know these people? Personally? Perhaps they are taking bigger leaps and bounds just to stay ahead? Challenges at home many things attribute what makes someone good at something! It’s never just being good at a job! It’s overcoming obstacles and still making ends meet. We all do it every day some more then others no need to be an ass about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Wow that is an extremely disrespectful comment ! Do you know these people? Personally? Perhaps they are taking bigger leaps and bounds just to stay ahead? Challenges at home many things attribute what makes someone good at something! It’s never just being good at a job! It’s overcoming obstacles and still making ends meet. We all do it every day some more then others no need to be an ass about it!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

I understand both sides of this argument.
I didn’t read how wonderful these nominees are or aren’t.
I guess because I frankly don’t care.
The most deserving are those who do good things quietly.
When you look for award worthy people out of a small pool, you eventually end up with participation awards.

If they’re great people great.
Congratulations.
If they’re average, oh well.

Let’s go haul freight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Grizzly

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Here are the qualifications for Expediter of the Year:

This recognition has been initiated to draw attention to those who strive to make the expedite industry better, who participate in their community and are hardworking, professional, safety-conscious expedite drivers on the road today.

There is nothing about time or miles driven which I think is great. People can make an impact on the industry in a very short time and there are others out there that are true loners and go about their job quietly that no one has met. These people have gone over and beyond to be nominated and then to make the finals. They deserve our respect.

Reactions: Lawrence

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

This recognition has been initiated to draw attention to those who strive to make the expedite industry better, who participate in their community and are hardworking, professional, safety-conscious expedite drivers on the road today.

There is nothing about time or miles driven which I think is great. People can make an impact on the industry in a very short time and there are others out there that are true loners and go about their job quietly that no one has met. These people have gone over and beyond to be nominated and then to make the finals. They deserve our respect.
Agreed...:)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

That's the facts.