May the Power of One be with you

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Started the day off early with a load call after midnight for AM pickup in Atlanta. Since I just LOVE Atlanta traffic, checked out my destination, looked like a good time to scoot on in, so away I went.

6 miles down the road, the dreaded ring of the phone...Load Cancelled

Back to the truck stop and bed.

Got another load today, Atlanta to Illinois for morning delivery.

Traffic was fun as usual

Time for some food, (and traffic to die down), then back at it.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One live from Chick-fil-a! Well I decided to do some DH, about 155 miles to be exact lol. It turn out that it may have paid off cause I got a load today. I check the App and there was a missed load in that area. I might have gotten it might not? You just don't know.

No post today, whats been going on here, lol. It's about that time to head to the Pilot and take a shower and then bedtime!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Busy day. Got a nice paying load out of St Louis today. 2 hour delay at shipper, but still made it out of dodge before any traffic snarls. So I was happy.

I guess I can stop saying I never have any luck out of St.Louis...Well, at least for a while lol.

Empty in Beaver Dam Wisconsin.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does the Beaver Dam in Wisconsin look at all like the one in Ohio?

Also currently at a shipper for a great load but we are having some paperwork issues (Livingston is the broker...go figure:rolleyes:) Nice thing is the shipper girl has the most wonderful southern accent. She could read me the dictionary and I'd be captivated.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Headed to the shipper last night for pickup this morning. While checking out the shipping door, I saw someone looking out at me. So I made a B-Line for the door. The shipper checked the load, it was ready. And as he said, "today's your lucky day". Got loaded up and delivered in Chicago

Now, hoping for a topper to a good week.

If anything, at least I beat the traffic getting here

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One live from Raising Canes! Ok, got a good long run yesterday and I got it delivered before they close down for the night. Got it there over 11hrs early! Got a shorty today hoping for one tomorrow. I'm not getting too greedy am I? LOL

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got a load offer today from Tim and it was a no go. Watching Genius Junior, those kids are WAY smarter than me, LOL. Well its for shower and bed!

Last edited:

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just finished a lovely gift Kandice gave me yesterday. After some sleep I will be revving up the app because I have no clue where to go to find the kind of "special" freight I need.