New App for Sprinters & Cargo Vans

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd like to see a competitor compete with Uship (We have lyft and uber but no competitor currently for uship) and be able to mix expedited loads ....

Stop right there.

When's the last time you ran an expedited load? Customer's & carrier's require exclusive use of the vehicle, it's not up to whatever tech platform. Commingling freight is a big no-no ....

Whatever user agreements/contracts are agreed to with carriers, Frayt or whoever .... better read the fine print.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's why I find expedite questionable now. Friend of mine worked yesterday 7:30 to 3:30 doing locals, paid over $400, co-mingling not an issue. He was home at 3:30 and got to pretend he had a "real" job, leave in the morning and home by afternoon...

You guys really drove the rates down ya know...this is where that app might shine

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's why I find expedite questionable now. Friend of mine worked yesterday 7:30 to 3:30 doing locals, paid over $400, co-mingling not an issue. He was home at 3:30 and got to pretend he had a "real" job, leave in the morning and home by afternoon...

You guys really drove the rates down ya know...this is where that app might shine

You guys ....?
Speak for yourself .... you're the one that's broke! o_O:p:D

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd like to see a competitor compete with Uship (We have lyft and uber but no competitor currently for uship) and be able to mix expedited loads ....

Stop right there.

When's the last time you ran an expedited load? Customer's & carrier's require exclusive use of the vehicle, it's not up to whatever tech platform. Commingling freight is a big no-no ....

Whatever user agreements/contracts are agreed to with carriers, Frayt or whoever .... better read the fine print.

It's a "big no no" only if minds don't progress and carriers live in the past, once new technology changes so do the rules of what can be done and the potential that can be accomplished together to move forward in the right direction and at once all can thrive in the free market and progress to new levels of success and prosperity!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's a "big no no" only if minds don't progress and carriers live in the past, once new technology changes so do the rules of what can be done and the potential that can be accomplished together to move forward in the right direction and at once all can thrive in the free market and progress to new levels of success and prosperity!
The customer calls the shots on exclusive use or not. The carrier, technology, or anything else takes a back seat to that.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Frayt (Florence KY) .....and....Frate (Erlanger KY) . What's in "Y'alls" water tower that keeps you from spelling properly?

Reactions: FlyingVan

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lets get moving here. Ready to roll! I need a Denver to SO Cal or Denver to Tx, can you make the wheels spin or is this another one of those startup "technology" companies... :D