The Trump Card...

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
[URL='https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump']Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Donald J. Trump Retweeted Deplorably Scottish
A sketch years later about a nonexistent man. A total con job, playing the Fake News Media for Fools (but they know it)!
Donald J. Trump added,

DbDpOqbW0AAMCrN.jpg

Deplorably Scottish @ShennaFoxMusic
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Oops! This is awkward! @StormyDaniels’s Ex
1f633.png
#IDTheThug
3:08 AM - 18 Apr 2018

Michael Avenatti‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti
In my experience, there is nothing better in litigation than having a completely unhinged, undisciplined opponent who is prone to shooting himself in the foot. Always leads to BIGLY problems…like new claims (i.e. defamation). LOL. #xmas #hanukkah #basta
3:35 AM - 18 Apr 2018
[/URL]

How does the Trumpster know anything about what did or didn't happen in a parking garage years ago?

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Yes, according to ex deep state and bias Odonnel. It's in the article.

So ... now you're saying L.O. is now a "trusted source" of yours ?
That would be pretty scary since L.O. is all about being an ex deep state, bias, political operative who happens to have a cable show, so no. More like a blind squirrel that found a nut. Maybe he's a client of the law firm and has some inside info. Lol

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Dave,

See muttly’s post that Sham had paid Cohen ... as I understand it, it was on his radio program.

Basically, Hannity is talking out of both sides of his mouth, trying to have it both ways ...

If he wasn’t paying him for legal advice, then what were the payments for ?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

I seen today he may have paid ten dollars at a concession stand. But, he isn't sure if he paid or Cohen paid. :D
I don't think in most peoples mind that will translate into hiring him.

muttly

Veteran Expediter

"Wadda ya mean ... "DISCOVERY" ? ... why we gotta do that ?"

Michael Cohen drops defamation suits over infamous dossier

(In a related story Cohen learns truth is actually a defense in a libel suit)

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Consolidating resources for current issues.
Still no cooberation on that McClatchy story though. It still just sits there all by its lonesome self. I'm sure the NYTimes and Washington Post are hot on its heels.

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Consolidating resources for current issues.

Or withdrawing the need to testify under oath that he has never been to Prauge, now that evidence to the contrary may exist. Whether that evidence exists or not, Cohen is is serious legal trouble and the feds have his records and tapes. It's important to remember that at this point, the New York Southern District District Attorney is focusing on Cohen. While Cohen is a close Trump associate, Cohen is the target of this investigation, not Trump.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Comey Memos... Oh, yeah I can see why those immediately prompted the appointment of a special counsel. <snort>

Reactions: davekc

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump will likely win on the Gorsuch nomination to the Supreme Court. In the interests of constitutional integrity, I will urge my senators to vote for Gorsuch. The man made it crystal clear that he is constitution first, not Trump first. It seems to go unnoticed by most Republicans that Gorsuch goes to a notably liberal Episcopal church to worship God. This tells me that Gorsuch is his own man and not Trump's man. I believe the Constitution will be safe under this eminently qualified jurist's stewardship. If a Trump-backed claim reaches the Supreme Court, Trump will receive no special treatment from Gorsuch.

Justice Gorsuch Joins Supreme Court's Liberals to Strike Down Deportation Law

Gorsuch voted against Trump in this case. I remain confident that if Trump brings an unconstitutional argument to the Supreme Court, Gorsuch will so find.

Last edited: