The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Dave,

See muttly’s post that Sham had paid Cohen ... as I understand it, it was on his radio program.

Basically, Hannity is talking out of both sides of his mouth, trying to have it both ways ...

If he wasn’t paying him for legal advice, then what were the payments for ?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
It's a nothingburger regarding Hannity. It's not even about Russian collusion. It's about sifting thru Cohen's stuff to get to Trump.

Cohen’s stuff, Hannity’s stuff ... both their stuff ... whatever gets the job done ...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Dave,

See muttly’s post that Sham had paid Cohen ... as I understand it, it was on his radio program.

Basically, Hannity is talking out of both sides of his mouth, trying to have it both ways ...

If he wasn’t paying him for legal advice, then what were the payments for ?

I listen to his show via Iheart radio app (wor- NY station) Everyone on the show was giggling about the absurdity of it. Hannity has previously said that he has known Cohen for long time. Asking for advice in Real Estate as a friend doesn't constitute having a lawyer. Cohen may have been hyper literal about anyone he may have talked to about a business matter and identified him as a client.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
are we here yet....could be, what papers, what visits, what is safe now ?? The old phrase " you will have to speak to my lawyer" is it out the window....?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Comey's wife was a Hillary supporter.
His wife may have carried some influence on him regarding the handling of her matter.

Be careful about assuming that just because someone is a Democrat he or she thinks in a certain way or has certain motives. I know it's easy intellectual shorthand to label people and make partisan assumptions but doing so can often lead you to wrong conclusions.

For example, consider a female attorney who is a registered Democrat and has contributed $2,000 to a female Democrat U.S. Senator who is a flaming critic of Trump and has posted fierce anti-Trump tweets. Would you guess that such an attorney is anti-Trump or pro-Trump? If someone told you Trump would be well served if he hired that attorney to represent his best interests in court, would you agree?

Trump agrees. This attorney is Joanna Hendon, the woman Trump recently hired to represent him in court yesterday regarding the seized Cohen records.
This from an article that was recently posted:
“Three days after Trump fired James Comey, Spears & Imes wrote a letter to [Deputy Attorney General Rod] Rosenstein calling for the appointment of a special counsel,” O’Donnel said.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
“Three days after Trump fired James Comey, Spears & Imes wrote a letter to [Deputy Attorney General Rod] Rosenstein calling for the appointment of a special counsel,” O’Donnel said.

"EX-DEEP STATE !"

"BIASSS !"

ATeam

Retired Expediter

Did Trump not know this when he hired that pro-Special Counsel law firm to represent him? Or did he know it and nevertheless trusts this firm to be professional and objective? Can lawyers who support the Special Counsel and contribute money to Democratic candidates be trusted to fairly and aggressively represent Trump? If not, why on earth would he hire them to work on what may one of Trump's most crucial cases to date?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
... are we here yet
Well, no ... "we" aren't quite there yet ...

But I'm sure those that were actually "there" will be quite impressed with your considering the possibility that this might be the instance that we are ...

....could be, what papers, what visits, what is safe now ?? The old phrase " you will have to speak to my lawyer" is it out the window....?
See:

The Crime-Fraud Exception to the Attorney-Client Privilege

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Did Trump not know this when he hired that pro-Special Counsel law firm to represent him? Or did he know it and nevertheless trusts this firm to be professional and objective? Can lawyers who support the Special Counsel and contribute money to Democratic candidates be trusted to fairly and aggressively represent Trump? If not, why on earth would he hire them to work on what may one of Trump's most crucial cases to date?

If I had to guess, he probably didn't know it ... but I could be wrong.

muttly

Veteran Expediter

If I had to guess, he probably didn't know it ... but I could be wrong.

Yes, according to ex deep state and bias Odonnel. It's in the article.