Load One April!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Nice ice storm for SE Michigan. Lots of areas without power. Office is up and running on the generator at least.

I love that and salt trucks on April 15th????

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cleanup morning here at home. Ice, ice pellets and WIND. Snapped my flagpole clean off. Flag and the top 20 feet of the pole were a good 500 yds away from where they started. Lots of tree damage and powerlines between the house and the shop are down. Busted the pto shaft on the snowblower trying to clean up the mess. Heck of a storm for April!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Last week was just OK for me. Nothing great but not too bad.
This week started off good with a nice 500 miler going to Louisville. Got to the shipper and the load cancelled.
I'm hoping dispatch can get me another load before my 14 hour clock runs out.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Still on generators....no eta to power being restored.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still on generators....no eta to power being restored.

Is the shop up and running?

Hope so. Waiting to deliver in Detroit then off to the yard to finally get this broken QC replaced

...This trip from North Carolina started out great, then ongoing sleet, rain, snow, and high winds for 75% of the trip. Oh yeah, a fun drive

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ahhhhh no power, but they can try and get you swapped out if possible. Todd is here.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Based on the size of the exhaust pipe...I'm guessing that generator is substantial and must be drinking fuel pretty quick John?

DTE Refund? Lol.

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yeah its a full size cat truck engine running strong. Drinks a few hundred gallons a day. Weather doesn't count...act of god....

Reactions: RoadTime and piper1

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After requesting and receiving a change in the app to show where Canada bounds originate I used it today to move a couple hours south of where I dropped. This area showed loads that in the past were hidden because of them being cross docked. A load offer a couple hours later and rolling back north to Toronto. Thanks John and the app team for listening to our needs!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
After requesting and receiving a change in the app to show where Canada bounds originate I used it today to move a couple hours south of where I dropped. This area showed loads that in the past were hidden because of them being cross docked. A load offer a couple hours later and rolling back north to Toronto. Thanks John and the app team for listening to our needs!

Glad the update proved to be a great addition. Giving you the data to operate smarter and smarter is paying off for the fleet and is too as we win the more you win!