Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Need to head north from MS now.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
I guess it really doesn't matter where we are headed since Mr T is going to send missles to Syria and Mr P is going to take out the ships that launch them
Probably all be dead tomorrow. And I have a sweet pay coming Friday!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess it really doesn't matter where we are headed since Mr T is going to send missles to Syria and Mr P is going to take out the ships that launch them
Probably all be dead tomorrow. And I have a sweet pay coming Friday!

If you don't need that money, send it to Russian hackers that hacked our elections, since "Nigerian prince" is caught in Florida.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Deadheaded home from Fargo last week. Thursday: got barked at by my endocrinologist. Friday: got barked at by my daughter because I dared to disrespect that David Hogg kid from Florida. Saturday: moved daughter dearest anyway. Sunday to yesterday: spent time at son's home, where I got the van inspected and Nancy binge watched Netflix.

Yesterday: St. Mary's PA to Portland TN. Today: chillin' at J in Franklin KY. Tomorrow: back to the grindstone....

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Loaded, Columbus, IN to Larado, TX.
Had to go shopping for my new DOT Med card. First Doc demanded a stress test. Had a stent placed in my heart 7 years ago. Now it’s a thing! They are stepping up there game!
Yup, and everything is now in the computer no mater where you go. It's that old school threat "it's going in your permanent record"

My DOT card is being renewed now so I can get back in service. It costs $1,875.00 so far.

Well, the failed hearing cost $1,500 for hearing aids and the failed eyesight cost $300 for new glasses.

Examine was only $75. Good thing they don't check "sense of humor" 'cuz I think that tank is about empty.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
My DOT card is being renewed now so I can get back in service. It costs $1,875.00 so far.

Well, the failed hearing cost $1,500 for hearing aids and the failed eyesight cost $300 for new glasses.

Examine was only $75. Good thing they don't check "sense of humor" 'cuz I think that tank is about empty.
How long have you been down Jack? I fear the Medical Card issue. Can't believe what you and others are going through - just to drive a van

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy

How long have you been down Jack? I fear the Medical Card issue. Can't believe what you and others are going through - just to drive a van

I took two weeks off as planned, but snafu has extended it. Ordered new lenses in same frames, but received old lenses back in my broken frames. So I was given my choice of new frames at no cost, plus rush turn around on new prescription lenses and I hope to be hauling freight by Monday. Lost days = expensive glasses. I must love this line of work.... ??

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are there no decent carriers left that don't make you jump thru hoops for the privilege of taking all the expenses on yourself to deliver their freight?

I can't make it up the stairs without taking a nap after

Edit: never mind. Probably nothing else would make men go see their doctor. I know it's been awhile for me, probably a net benefit

Reactions: ntimevan