Fool me once.....April is here

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You love it!
emoji13.png
. First it was replace everything you could on the Sprinter, then it was full steam ahead on Crypto Currency, now back to crawling under the Sprinter. The lengths you'll go to to not haul freight.
emoji6.png
emoji6.png
You know, I was going to say something, but the more I think about it, I think you are absolutely right...

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I usually quit when asked for a safety. Are the state techs honest? Last time I went for one my van came back with a floppy steering column and no signal lights, and a nice undercoating spray from the diff...

Ooh forgot the massacred abs sensor. They left it out, and the 3 lit amber lights on the dash apparently wasn't part of the $1700 "safety"

Last edited:

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Saturday entertainment!!!

(Warning: unedited swearing from the young'uns taking the vid, those who haven't heard their own children talk when they think they're alone shouldn't listen)

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ntime the Texas race is pretty good it is cold down there they r having problems with the cars getting traction

Reactions: ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol .. phone camera .. no Beds available

Its on 1 small TV in corner .. lol

.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

It has been good so far that Texas weather is something they said it was 80 the other day then dropped to 30 sounds like this ga weather

Reactions: ntimevan