Load One April!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Went oos last night. At Utility killing two birds with one stone. One down one to go! After this back to the yard and see safety and of course get some food, lol. Need to see dispatch and hopefully get in service sometime today.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Here at the Golden Corral in Taylor! I stayed oos today, been busy today at Utility and in the safety department. I'm showing 19 out of 20 vans if I was to go back in service . I'll wait til morning.

Seen Sr today! Had a great conversation with him today and with the girls! Will see dispatch in the morning and see what happens.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang! This week seems a little quieter for some reason. Not sure if coming off the end of the month/quarter and the holiday or stock market trade war fears or what.....odd.
Hopefully, it straightens out for the better.

Despite my March rate decline, I had a fabulous 1st quarter of the year. Profits are already up more then 50% over all of last year

Still a long way to go. But at this rate, I may have to actually start paying some estimated tax, or take a vacation

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hopefully, it straightens out for the better.

Despite my March rate decline, I had a fabulous 1st quarter of the year. Profits are already up more then 50% over all of last year

Still a long way to go. But at this rate, I may have to actually start paying some estimated tax, or take a vacation

Take the vacation

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Alright, Good Morning almost Afternoon Load One! Went in and seen dispatch to let them know to keep me on a leash until Monday or Tuesday . Time to get up and thinking about Mancino's!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hanging out by Cleveland for the day to see if anything pops.
If not, planning on being at the yard on Monday to replace my broken QC.

Almost a month of "are you there yet, are you rolling, what's your location?" calls. Calling in to update my position, only to find out it didn't get updated correctly, and followed by more calls, has been driving me nuts.

Never thought I would miss being tracked

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
That's why I like the Qualcomm and don't mind paying the fee. Here at the yard, got the dish up and watching Nascar and man it's even cold in TX. It's a whopping 36° at the track. Yesterday it was in the low 80°.

Come on by Roadtime, there's another round of snow coming later this weekend to early in the week. It may be just below us.

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anybody know how to turn off hazard lights and reset fuel shutoff on a ram promaster. Had a blowout after hitting something in the road.