March of the ....

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The "like" was for your side trip, not being in Ontario. Send a PM to Mailer, great guy, if he's around I know he will buy your lunch! He lives there.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Sounds good, but as I was reading this post I got a run

Now in Provo, Utah

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Sounds good, but as I was reading this post I got a run

Now in Provo, Utah

And now hope you get a solid run out of Utah.

Last time I was in Salt Lake City and got a run out of Ogden to Oakville On. Something like 1875 miles. 3 skids of air bag inflaters. Really a good paying run.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am guessing 3 feet shorter than my PM .. has to be a 10 ft

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring
I've seen that one or another around. A little too space limiting for me.
2 skids and you lose your bed, I'll pass. Not to mention having to cram all your gear in the drivers area. That's one thing I don't miss doing when I was 3 skids. I guess you would have to travel pretty light, and not be a pack rat like me

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Portland to Roseville, CA last night & this morning.

Needed to use my laptop to change a document, convert it to a pdf, upload it to the Adobe cloud, and get it printed at the Office Depot here. Go into Starbucks to use their WiFi, and perhaps buy one of their tasty brownies. WiFi, check. Power outlet for my laptop? Nope. I asked the barista why no power outlets, and he told me that homeless people would sit all day and use their phones without buying anything. What about people who are far from home and need just a little juice and WiFi? Especially ones that can afford their overpriced food in exchange for said power and WiFi? Oh well, guess I need to find a friendlier coffee shop

Theres a company called Unlimited LTE Advanced. I won't lie it's expensive to get started (265 I think now) 70 a month but its a always on truly unlimited data plan. You get a router and can add up to 10 devices onto it. I got one last year and I stream play games and everything n never get throttled. I prolly use 100 gb a month (Prolly more). Website is unlimitedlteadvanced.com also forgot to mention it runs on t mobile towers

Just an idea, I used the app on my phone to scan the document(take pic). Most app will auto convert to a pdf. I also have an old printer in the van that can print directly from the phone thru a USB adapter. No WiFi needed.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just an idea, I used the app on my phone to scan the document(take pic). Most app will auto convert to a pdf. I also have an old printer in the van that can print directly from the phone thru a USB adapter. No WiFi needed.
Tethering, same idea as hotspot, throttling after max cap.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Reactions: Mailer

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Made the pdf, no problem, but it was on my pc and without a plug at Starbucks, my pc’s battery died before I could upload the pdf to the Adobe cloud. Finally got that done; now I just need to find a Staples or Office Depot to print the doc.

Reactions: ntimevan and Mailer

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tethering, same idea as hotspot, throttling after max cap.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

I get the carrier's docs and BOLs attached to my email. I would download them while passing the the area with good phone signals. Then USB it to the printer and have it print while enroute.

Most of my drops are in Timbuktu or Boondock areas, no Wi-Fi, no PJ, or TA.

Bummer! Lol...

Reactions: ntimevan

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Made the pdf, no problem, but it was on my pc and without a plug at Starbucks, my pc’s battery died before I could upload the pdf to the Adobe cloud. Finally got that done; now I just need to find a Staples or Office Depot to print the doc.

Forget Starbucks, Lol..There is a converter that you can plug into a cannabis lighter socket(that's what they called it in Calif, Lol..) in your van and charge your Laptop. I used to have one when I was using the laptop. Just in case the battery die out on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Fed Ex Office for me, easy and cheap

Reactions: ntimevan and Mailer