February load 1 rolling

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Load One Driver Ultimate Advantage app update.

Note: You will see an update alert on your dashboard to download the latest version.

So what's new?

1. You can now SCAN or SELECT multiple pages of paperwork as a batch to submit all at once. This eliminates having to send the same paperwork type for a pro number as individual pages. The scanned images are also now automatically saved in your photo library for future reference.

2. Weather layer on Trip and Load Maps now utilizes a more robust and detail-rich source to provide more detailed information on weather patterns than the previous version.

For more info, please visit the app webpage in the settings on the app.

IMG_4876.JPGIMG_4875.JPGIMG_4874.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is the App update available notice suppose to stay up for a while even though you already got it? Noticed that the last couple of times, and fell for it each time

IMG_4197.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is the App update available notice suppose to stay up for a while even though you already got it? Noticed that the last couple of times, and fell for it each time

View attachment 17019

Actually, on my IPhone it will go to App store but no new update is available. So not sure if I have the update or not. On Android there will be a update and message goes away.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

View attachment 17019

Actually, on my IPhone it will go to App store but no new update is available. So not sure if I have the update or not. On Android there will be a update and message goes away.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Sent you and the app team an email. Check your email.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This is the one I got today. Fourth paragraph down... Bartlett? :D

Congratulations to the Annual Survey Drawing winner {DRIVER NAME}!!! {POINTS} points have been added to your [program_name] account.

There are weekly drawings every Wednesday now through 2/28/18! If you have already taken the survey you are already entered into the remaining drawing(s).

If you still need to take the Annual Survey, click on the link on the homepage now!

This is your chance to express what your experience working with Bartlett is like. Your opinions do matter! The results are anonymous and show management where improvements are needed.

It takes 20-25 minutes and you will earn 10,000 points in your [program_name] account!

Reactions: RoadTime