The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Because it is being reported that Mueller's investigation/ interest has gone beyond his contact with Russians.

So ... I guess then contacts with non-Russians can't possibly be related in any way to relationships that the Kush may have to Russians ?

Like say, if Kush was up to his eyeballs in hock to Russians and the bill is coming due, then him contacting non-Russians to obtain financing to pay off the Russians wouldn't be "connected" ?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, there's quite a list of them. I have zero interest in trying to litigate each one, one by one, trying to postulate in each case all of the possible reasons behind their change in position of employment, and then trying to find the most or least nefarious reason to use as the most likely cause.
Ok ... we can just stick to non-specific, ambiguous generalities in the discussion ... should be very fruitful ...

For example, I'm sure that Bruce Ohr has been planning for months to be stripped of two different job titles so he could be reassigned to head up a cubicle that has no phone in it. Nothing out of the ordinary there, move along, move along.
That's another one ... I think we might be approaching 10 at this point. If we keep working this we might actually get there.

I'll add another - don't recall the guy's name - connected to McCabe though I think ... resigned recently in protest over the Orange Sack of Pus's continuing, generalized attacks on the FBI/DOJ ... or at least that was what he said (BUT WHO REALLY KNOWS ?)

Big picture stuff. Occam's Razor. If it looks, walks and quacks like a duck there's a really good chance it's a duck. Thus far, if you're at the DOJ of the FBI and you're mentioned in the Strzok/Page text messages, you're ducked.
Cute ...

That's a snappy comeback !

Not sure that it does anything to get us closer to the actual truth of this situation but no biggie.

Anyways ... you know how when there is a police shooting sometimes the officers get placed on leave or desk duty until an investigation is completed ?

Just something to keep in mind.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Because it is being reported that Mueller's investigation/ interest has gone beyond his contact with Russians.

So ... I guess then contacts with non-Russians can't possibly be related in any way to relationships that the Kush may have to Russians ?

Like say, if Kush was up to his eyeballs in hock to Russians and the bill is coming due, then him contacting non-Russians to obtain financing to pay off the Russians wouldn't be "connected" ?

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it's just Mueller's team snooping into everything that pertains to 'any matters that arose' from the investigation. It's a very broad mandate.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
James Baker, FBI General Counsel is another.
Yeah, there's quite a list of them. I have zero interest in trying to litigate each one, one by one, trying to postulate in each case all of the possible reasons behind their change in position of employment, and then trying to find the most or least nefarious reason to use as the most likely cause.

For example, I'm sure that Bruce Ohr has been planning for months to be stripped of two different job titles so he could be reassigned to head up a cubicle that has no phone in it. Nothing out of the ordinary there, move along, move along.

Big picture stuff. Occam's Razor. If it looks, walks and quacks like a duck there's a really good chance it's a duck. Thus far, if you're at the DOJ of the FBI and you're mentioned in the Strzok/Page text messages, you're ducked.
Yes, I'm sure Strzok is excited about his new gig as well. After being the lead investigator in counter intelligence for the FBI he has finally found his career calling as lead paper pusher in...the Human Resource Dept.
Strzok got ducked.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it's just Mueller's team snooping into everything that pertains to 'any matters that arose' from the investigation. It's a very broad mandate.

Dunno ... I think there might a word missing in there (AGAIN)

Could it be ... "criminal" ?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Yes, I'm sure Strzok is excited about his new gig as well. After being the lead investigator in counter intelligence for the FBI he has finally found his career calling as lead paper pusher in...the Human Resource Dept.
Strzok got ducked.

Boy ... I'm really impressed ... you guys are just knocking them out of the park here !

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
BOOM !

Superseding indictment on Gates and Manafort today, original 12 counts now upped to 32 counts ...

Tax evasion, bank fraud, and conspiracy to commit bank fraud added.

Indictments allege these crimes occurred from 2006 to January 2017 ... encompassing the time both individuals were with The Cheeto Campaign.

And remember: "... only the best people ... the very best ... believe you me ..."

5e260fc79cf2b24f6f78a83dcde6a52b.jpg

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Is Hillary next,,,she be walking and talking and vacationing somewhere,,but she be above the law....I guess taking out the easy targets first,,,imho...

Reactions: Turtle

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Ah, yes. Seth Abramson, Twittermaster, Esq.
found this on Wiki thingie.....
Tweets about Donald Trump[edit]
After the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Abramson received widespread attention for his tweets alleging collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Several media publications have described Abramson as a conspiracy theorist,[27][28] a label that Abramson himself rejects, [29] while Politico has described his "theory-testing" as "urgently important."[30] By synthesizing reporting from major news outlets, Abramson has documented repeated contacts between multiple members of the Trump campaign and the political network surrounding Russian President Vladimir Putin.[31] Based on the timing, publicly known content, and personnel involved in those meetings, Abramson suggests that, through intermediaries, Trump and Putin came to an understanding in 2013 that Trump would run for president and cause disruption in U.S. politics, and that Putin would in return greenlight the multibillion dollar Trump Tower Moscow deal and use Russian intelligence capabilities to aid the Trump campaign.[32] According to the Washington Post, Abramson's "evidence isn’t so clear cut. Abramson cites a 2014 tweet from a Russian lifestyle blogger (“I’m sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We’ll support you from Russia!“) as “proof” that Trump’s companions on the Moscow trip knew he’d run for president long before he announced it. But this ignores that Trump was openly flirting with a presidential run for years."[32]The Washington Post notes that facts tend to be "sprinkled into his threads with more fantastic sounding claims," and "Abramson’s tweets link copiously to sources, but they range in quality from investigative news articles to off-the-wall Facebook posts and tweets from Tom Arnold."[32]

Reactions: muttly and Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
CNN uses Abramson a really, really lot. But even Huffpo mostly gives him the side eye these days. WaPo and NYT thinks he's a crackpot. In his own mind, though, Seth is a superhero. He teaches creative writing and plays with Legos. He's an academic.

Everything you've wanted to know about Seth Abramson, but were too smart to ask.

What Is Seth Abramson Trying to Tell Us?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Ah, yes. Seth Abramson, Twittermaster, Esq.

Is there anything in that thread that that he asserted as fact (as opposed to his opinion) that you would care to dispute ... or do you just want to stick with the ad hominem ?