Ready for another Feb-ulos Month

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting to load, Alanta, GA to Houston, TX. Installed a set of Super Springs in the back. This load will be no test, 12.6 KG.
If only Super Springs came with Super Axle, Super Drive Shaft, Super Bearings and Super Transmission.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
Yep, might have been better off replacing the tired OEM spring with new.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its alittle Black Ice in Iowa tonight...

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Goodbye EO friends... its been fun , mostly.. but i think this might be my last load hauled on E O ...bitmoji-20180215112617.png

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Goodbye EO friends... its been fun , mostly.. but i think this might be my last load hauled on E O ...

another-one-bites-the-dust.jpg

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nancy’s still shipshape

Diagnosis on the van: fuel pump. Could be anywhere from tomorrow to Monday until it’s fixed. Good news is, it’s under warranty, and I’ve been issued a courtesy car . Bad news is we’re still OOS; the courtesy car could hold one skid, but the agreement specifically excludes commercial use .

Hope this sh*t gets squared away soon; we’ve got bills to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

They installed the new fuel pump this morning. Van ran like a champ for three minutes, then stalled again. Now they’re back to diagnostics. I had really hoped to earn the money I need to finish the deal, now I need to borrow it

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They installed the new fuel pump this morning. Van ran like a champ for three minutes, then stalled again. Now they’re back to diagnostics. I had really hoped to earn the money I need to finish the deal, now I need to borrow it

Make them pay for fuel pump and labor, until they find what's wrong with it, they are liable for any mishaps.
75% it was something else. 25% - they forget to reset the codes on the computer. One way or another, they are milking you.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at Utility Trailer not too far from the yard getting etrack and plywood floor installed. Also getting the company decals also put on Then over to the office to get Qualcomm installed and inspection (just for OVM & Steady Eddie “love those company inspections”.) Then hopefully tomorrow get the spray foam done and Thursday get the repair installed. Then hopefully by Friday back to the grind stone.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at Utility Trailer not too far from the yard getting etrack and plywood floor installed.

They do that? I bought my E-track from them, but didn't know they installed anything. Although, I"m probably too cheap to pay for that service :rolleyes:

Reactions: VSprinter

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I knew you were going into something...it stretched right across SD along 90...
Temp dropped from 55 ° to 40 ° when i crossed Mississippi river into Iowa ... i watched updates all afternoon.. temp in Waterloo =37° but 40 miles north the hard rain was still falling and temp dropped to 31° like flipping a switch .. i had already slowed to 45 mph with flashers on.. and had 2 semi's pass me.. a few miles later they were jack-knifed in ditch but up-right .. first time in 15 years this bad this quick .. the van slowly slid to shoulder and i nursed it on shoulder for 1/2 mile to Loves TS .. 4 hours later State plow trucks were out and i continued on load ..