February load 1 rolling

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Trying to get motivated to go back in-service.
Didn't really want to come home, but once here, it's just sucks the motivation out of me to leave again :rolleyes:
Completely understand RoadTime! When I go home I can see where I'm needed and it's hard for me to come back. What helps me out is the bank account, LOL.

I told the parents this last time I was home that the only way they would be seeing me if a load took me close to home. I'll be out for a while!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good morning everyone!

We have got this program improved for 2018! A Load One exclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
You just had to wait and make it better after I already bought my new van, LOL.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just wondering...

Is it possible (or being worked on) to get the App information from a website/portal for non-app desk top computers or laptops?

Since I'm currently at home and mostly using my desktop computer, would be nice to be able access the information without having to open the App each time on my tablet or phone. Not a real big deal, just would be nice to have that option ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just wondering...

Is it possible (or being worked on) to get the App information from a website/portal for non-app desk top computers or laptops?

Since I'm currently at home and mostly using my desktop computer, would be nice to be able access the information without having to open the App each time on my tablet or phone. Not a real big deal, just would be nice to have that option ;)

We would have to build a whole new thing for that. Apps work differently than websites. For the small amount of use the cost would probably not make sense as most use iPads or tablets now.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: FlyingVan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, I hate having to make this decision...

Finally get to #1 everywhere in Michigan. Nothing popping at home.
If freight won't come to Mohammad...

Thing that makes it difficult is, more times then not, I end up dead heading back to home area for pick up :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Go to Staples and buy some green push pins...open app and set map filter for "today". Hammer push pin into desired load location on map.

Tomorrow....go to Staples, return pushpins for warranty. Purchase new phone.

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Go to Staples and buy some green push pins...open app and set map filter for "today". Hammer push pin into desired load location on map.

Tomorrow....go to Staples, return pushpins for warranty. Purchase new phone.

That's too funny :D

Well, unfortunately nothing but 2 micro shorty runs came across.
Looks like I'll be heading for greener pastures.

Well, at least Green stick pins ;)