The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I haven't seen one interview with this Christopher Steele character. Has anyone ever seen an interview with him? Just notice the same stock photo of him in news stories.
He must be laying low or something.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I could be wrong, but I see the economy continue to improve and the stock market continue to rise, minus the occasional hiccups.

A former Trump economic adviser is now predicting financial doom: ‘This thing is going to implode’

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
I don't see it. You will have some negativity at some point if inflation starts to get too high. But, fundamentals are too strong for anything long term or major.
Keep in mind, there might be a reason why he is a "former" advisor. :D

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I haven't seen one interview with this Christopher Steele character. Has anyone ever seen an interview with him? Just notice the same stock photo of him in news stories.
He must be laying low or something.
I think that is by design. He talks and the whole Russian theme will likely change.

Reactions: Turtle and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Dems are just spittin' bubbles over the Nunes Memo and the fact that their own classified-laden memo needs to have sources and methods redacted. They larded up their memo expressly so they could scream politics at Trump when he couldn't release it.

But this is all part of they overall strategy, to discredit as much as they can in advance. Because they know what's coming down the pike. The reason for the frothiness is, Nunes' Phase One memo dealt with the FISA abuse, and the abuse of power at the FBI (and to a degree the DOJ). Phase Two will go after the State Department, as well as point a few more fingers at the DOJ and the security officials in and around the White House.

Phase Three will go right after Clapper, Brennan, Susan Rice and others in Intelligence.

When all is said and done, if the FBI Inspector General doesn't beat Nunes to the punch in March, will be to leave little doubt as to how one political party abused its power in office to attack another political party.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I would like very much for all of this to be exposed with great clarity about what happened and who did what. Hopefully the IG report and other investigations deliver. Would take great pleasure (some schaedenfrued going on ) if the text messages(a slow an agonizing drip drip ) reveal a lot and to what extent the abuse. Mainly so it would cause great embarrassment to the parties involved who shouldn't have done it and the egg on the face with some in the media who assisted with it by turning a blind eye in reporting about it or labeling those who were concerned about it as conspiracy theorists.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's laugh out loud hilarious that Susan Rice, on the day of the inauguration, tried to use the Way Back Machine to retroactively create the appearance of contemporaneous notes.

"See? See? We weren't doing anything wrong, and these fake notes prove it!"

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
th
Another year of fun and excitement awaits us all.................:happyhappy:

Reactions: Turtle

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Russian interference ... yes, it really is a thang ...

Who knew ?

More ...

IMG_1554.JPG

#apparentlynotthe400lbguyinnewjersey

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And just remember: none of this leaked ...

Then ask yourself:

What else is there ?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And in the meantime President Big Mac McRage Tweet is having a meltdown (check his feed) over the investigation, primarily focusing on himself and how it all affects him ... while paying scant attention to a national tragedy.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Russian interference ... yes, it really is a thang ...

Who knew ?
Everybody.

And just remember: none of this leaked ...

Then ask yourself:

What else is there ?
Oh, that's straight-up conspiracy theory modus operandi. One can certainly ask oneself that question, but any attempt to answer it is an exercise in fantasy. The absence of evidence proves squat.

primarily focusing on himself and how it all affects him ...
The fact that the probe began in the first place because of a fabricated accusation of collusion with the Russians might have something to do with that. Just throwing that out there.

Reactions: davekc

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Oh, that's straight-up conspiracy theory modus operandi. One can certainly ask oneself that question, but any attempt to answer it is an exercise in fantasy.
Depends oh who's making the attempt.

If it's someone with experience in counter-intel/criminal investigations one could reasonably say that it's speculation with the benefit of experience that may well be analogous.

The absence of evidence proves squat.
Yes ... either way ... since there may well be legitimate reasons for not making that evidence known until the appropriate time.

The fact that the probe began in the first place because of a fabricated accusation of collusion with the Russians might have something to do with that. Just throwing that out there.
But it's not actually correct - Pippodippopolis predates Page.