Owner/Operator
Another busy day! How is everyone liking the app and the newest features?>
ac1b5d378949f6238ee4ccc5fca3b74f.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Struggling to use it for scanning though. Thinking that my problems are more likely a result of the quality of my phone's camera more then anything
Two tips...
1 - Make sue you put the BOL on a dark background. I flip my dark blue clipboard over and lay it on there.

2 - The more light there is in the truck the better it can pick up the document.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dropped last night in an area that in the past I’d never had stuck around. The app shows 2 loads from here in the past 2 weeks so it’s definitely providing good information to help with decisions.
Would be nice to have a 7 day option (or 3-4-5 days even better) without havings to go through Last Wednesday, Last Thursday, etc options. Going from Today, 2 Days to 14 and 30 days is a big jump.
For me, looking beyond last 7 days isn't very helpful. I was thinking about this last week when the area I was in showed 1 load in the last 2 weeks. Not to inclined to hang around with those odds. So in that since, I guess it would be beneficial

But, it would be nice to have more drilled down days options as mentioned above. Less is more kind of thing

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well a lot of areas vary by day of the week. Take Texas for instance so that is why the same day option was created.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: scottm4211

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
LOD Ultimate Advantage app update: A new card has been added to the dashboard called EXPIRING DOCUMENTS. This will alert you of compliance related documents that are expiring within 15 days. Tapping on the card lists all documents that need to be updated and their expiry dates. Tapping on the specific document allows you to automatically email [email protected] the required document by using any of the upload options (Scan Paperwork, Select PDF, Select Image). For more info and to see other features visit the app webpage and the new features tab.

IMG_1306.JPG
IMG_1305.JPG

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Last edited: