Ready for another Feb-ulos Month

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Congratulations.
That sounds so smooth and organized, are you sure you’re an expediter ?
You probably didn’t have much time to go “ off topic” but did you learn anything about the upcoming gas version?
By the time gasser shows up, he should have 200-250k on this one
Salespeople are really secretive about next year same models, nevermind completely new technology.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got to Fort Mitchell Mercedes Benz around noon. Met with Dan (salesperson) and started to search for Sprinters in his network that met my list of things that I wanted to have on my sprinter. After searching for a few minutes he found one that met my list. 2 hrs later and negotiating with a partner dealer in Chicago for that vehicle, deal was done. Now for financing, by 4:15 signed, sealed and delivery will be tomorrow when I pickup sprinter from Chicago. Next will be sprayed foam insulation applied on Monday, e-track, plywood floor installed, Qualcomm and company inspection on Tuesday. On Wednesday Espar install along with inverter and roof top fan installed. Hopefully go back in service on Thursday and start paying this thing off. Ready for another 6 yrs of service with this new sprinter.

Congratulations.
That sounds so smooth and organized, are you sure you’re an expediter ?
You probably didn’t have much time to go “ off topic” but did you learn anything about the upcoming gas version?
I asked about it and he said that there was no news about it. Kinda confirms info from a Mercedes sprinter mechanic I know who told me no info on the gasser. He mentioned he wouldn’t know at least a year before release due to mechanic training. No new training mention yet.

Reactions: schwanman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's time to make the coffee...

Cup-of-Coffee-at-Speedway.png

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
that was fun....drove thru blowing snow for 40 miles yesterday to get to Hettinger ND store....then manager asked me if I could go over to Lemmon SD store...staffing issues over there...so over I went..they do pay mileage and its only like 25 miles...today I have a 1-7 shift in Hettinger store.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got to Fort Mitchell Mercedes Benz around noon. Met with Dan (salesperson) and started to search for Sprinters in his network that met my list of things that I wanted to have on my sprinter. After searching for a few minutes he found one that met my list. 2 hrs later and negotiating with a partner dealer in Chicago for that vehicle, deal was done. Now for financing, by 4:15 signed, sealed and delivery will be tomorrow when I pickup sprinter from Chicago. Next will be sprayed foam insulation applied on Monday, e-track, plywood floor installed, Qualcomm and company inspection on Tuesday. On Wednesday Espar install along with inverter and roof top fan installed. Hopefully go back in service on Thursday and start paying this thing off. Ready for another 6 yrs of service with this new sprinter.
I'm sure it stings that the old van went down. But ... Hey! Look on the bright side ... Ya got a new van! Best of luck with it!

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Treadmill is obviously squared away! I'm jealous

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app
Squared away I am. Got rental car (Fort Mitchell Mercedes pd for it), otherwise would have to wait until Monday if they brought it down. Had to go to Chicago to pu new van. Everything went smooooooth. Very little traffic going in and very little coming out. Now on the way home to start setting up the new van next week. Hopefully will be out by Thursday or Friday next week.