Classic Movie Saturday

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Seeing as i am getting over a few days of being ill, and several days of warm temps, i have been barred from ice fishing for another week. Guess movies will have to do.

We have decided to be silly today and have chosen comedy classics from my heros..... The 3 Stooges......

First up today will be from 1959... Have Rocket, Will Travel

220px-Haverocketposter.jpeg

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seeing as i am getting over a few days of being ill, and several days of warm temps, i have been barred from ice fishing for another week. Guess movies will have to do.

We have decided to be silly today and have chosen comedy classics from my heros..... The 3 Stooges......

First up today will be from 1959... Have Rocket, Will Travel

220px-Haverocketposter.jpeg
caad5477b4d0ec7279e02828fae430a8.gif

BARRED from Ice Fishing ..

All aboard the Freight Train

Reactions: Ragman

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, you have to stretch it to classic movie weekend instead of Saturday but tomorrow at 13:00 is Blackboard Jungle and 17:00 The Odd Couple. Central time.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, you have to stretch it to classic movie weekend instead of Saturday but tomorrow at 13:00 is Blackboard Jungle and 17:00 The Odd Couple. Central time.
Done!

Both great movies.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
OK, more obscure. Another 50's comedy. The shows star kept getting into situations with his best friend and neighbor named Gillis, (no, knot Dobie), who was the star of the show?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan