It’s 2018. Come on In

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pasadena CA. 83 deg. I'm sweating. No need for the Espar. It's nice and warm here. C'Mon down Make sure you have extra $$$ to pay for the fuel to run your load though.. Lol....

Awesome Moot ! Enjoy your OOS. Good news, there will be ice and snow waiting for ya when you're back in service. Lol...
You were right! How about a lottery number.
.Snow 3 1-22-18.JPG Snow 2 1-22-18.JPG

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took a load today from Atlanta to just north of Cincinnati today.
Apparently I had a little more wind at my back then I thought.

Set a rather bizarre MPG recorded for my Sprinter that struggles to stay at 20 mpg in the winter, especially with all my add on non-aerodynamic items.

The last few weeks I have slowed down from my normal 65mph to 61mph working on my fuel economy when possible. Today was no exception.
When I hit 440 miles on a half tank, I thought my fuel gauge must be wrong.
The furthest I ever got on a half tank was about 380 miles and that was years ago when the van was much lighter, lately if I get 320 miles at that point I'm doing pretty good. Today, I definitely got some wind help as I hit 27.24 MPG

I don't expect that to continue, seems I'm always driving head on into the wind. But it was nice to see the old girl put up that number

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took a load today from Atlanta to just north of Cincinnati today.
Apparently I had a little more wind at my back then I thought.

Set a rather bizarre MPG recorded for my Sprinter that struggles to stay at 20 mpg in the winter, especially with all my add on non-aerodynamic items.

The last few weeks I have slowed down from my normal 65mph to 61mph working on my fuel economy when possible. Today was no exception.
When I hit 440 miles on a half tank, I thought my fuel gauge must be wrong.
The furthest I ever got on a half tank was about 380 miles and that was years ago when the van was much lighter, lately if I get 320 miles at that point I'm doing pretty good. Today, I definitely got some wind help as I hit 27.24 MPG

I don't expect that to continue, seems I'm always driving head on into the wind. But it was nice to see the old girl put up that number

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Great job!!

Reactions: RoadTime

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another good night of sleep .. 43° this morning... since Van maintenance all updated .. while waiting its time for ...

c4fa78347ca594b9a70f5b9ab4b8bde5.jpg

And then its shower time ..

All aboard the Freight Train
Lucky you.
It's 35 during the day in MI.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lucky you.
It's 35 during the day in MI.

And since I made that Extra cash in Oklahoma on the way down here ... its makes it a little easier to stay in 60° + weather ... 100 miles north of my house got close to 12 " of Snow yesterday ... we got less than an inch ...in Iowa

Here is We'll Wash laundryomat address's for drivers when in Laredo ...
This one at 702 shiloh .. has Truck parking and is 2.7 miles from 20-E Walmart ..

690900821e602d518f0bb41f942d8c78.jpg

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now who’s the wussie? Lol
No sense of adventure? ;)

Not at your rate I won't go there.
Weather is not an issue. I don't want to deadhead back to civilization on my dime. I don't live anywhere near nothingness to go home from there.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now who’s the wussie? Lol
No sense of adventure? ;)

Not at your rate I won't go there.
Weather is not an issue. I don't want to deadhead back to civilization on my dime. I don't live anywhere near nothingness to go home from there.

Ovm ... these young guys just don't understand how much freight ..You , Moot ,and I have got out of that neck of nowhere ... lol ... thats ok i like those Pd 300 mile DH 1,500 miles loaded .. loads that pop up from there ..