New Year in Load One January 2018

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does the app treat CV and Sprinter loads as the same thing? Does it also consider them the same class of vehicle when looking at the unit locations on the maps?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
They're having trouble in California now with cows grazing in the Marijuana fields. They keep running the cows off only to have them return the next day.

It's a case of the pot calling the cattle back.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Does the app treat CV and Sprinter loads as the same thing? Does it also consider them the same class of vehicle when looking at the unit locations on the maps?
Would think it would be the same and I think we dont have alot of CV.

Reactions: piper1

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I figured so.... But we each have different classes in the dispatch system...I'll also get calls offering me a "cargo van" load. Just wanted to be sure.

Reactions: DollarSign

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yes sprinters see both cargo vans and sprinter loads and the vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: piper1

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
jelliott, I've enjoyed reading about this app and the recognition it's receiving. Is there a video of the features and functions available?

We have something in the works! Should be ready within the next two weeks. More of a promo than a tutorial though. Don’t want to give away all the info on the app.

We will probably do live demos at the Expo!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Last edited:

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anybody having trouble with the scanner inside the new driver app. I can never get passed the message "No document detected" on the screen. I even updated my Android operating system to the latest version thinking that might fix it. Still not working. Also tried angling the phone different ways and using different lighting.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Anybody having trouble with the scanner inside the new driver app. I can never get passed the message "No document detected" on the screen. I even updated my Android operating system to the latest version thinking that might fix it. Still not working. Also tried angling the phone different ways and using different lighting.
Sorry, been oos for a few weeks.