New Year in Load One January 2018

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Anyone ever have a message disappear from the QC? I know I didn't delete it and it's no longer on the messages in the app. But I had it because I wrote down info that was in it.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Sunday morning Load One from Waffle House! Hope everyone has been busy and have been staying safe! Been oos for a week and the new van is ready. I'm going to wait until Thursday or Friday to pick up the van. More snow and ice is coming from southern up to north early to mid next week.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just got off the phone with the people that's got the new van. They didn't recess the e tracs like I wanted them to do. Now I'm waiting on a phone call from them.

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Busy Busy.... I need more trucks! I hate telling customers no.
Sorry sir! This should have taken a week to a week an a half. Now it's week 2 oos due to a bit of weather and this van. Wanted to take the van to Bolt in Fort Wayne but couldn't do that. There working on a detail fix now. Waiting on the phone call.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Critical shipment of backed beans???

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
My second load for Load One I delivered at a restaurant in downtown Boston. Had to turn around in the street, yadda yadda, but I did it. Don't want to ever do it again though.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
What fun is expediting without challenges and adventure????

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: SWTexas1