It’s 2018. Come on In

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver

It was my 65th birthday yesterday and I don't know why it didn't show up in the forum. I'm officially on Medicare which doesn't make me too happy because it's costing me more than my govt. subsidized insurance I had before. Good thing I'm pretty healthy and just go in for annual checkups. Keeping my fingers crossed I remain that way.
Happy birthday.

496a5e3a331c2ab4b3b3e4d0aa05c123--th-birthday-cakes-birthday-bash.jpg
Thank you. That's funny.

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It was my 65th birthday yesterday and I don't know why it didn't show up in the forum.
I haven't seen a birthday thread in a month of sundays..... Lawrence has been slipping lately.
I've seen several and one was just a month ago. They put a little Birthday sticker by your profile picture that says it's your birthday. Or maybe that's just for special people. Oh wait...I'm special. LOL.

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was my 65th birthday yesterday and I don't know why it didn't show up in the forum.
I haven't seen a birthday thread in a month of sundays..... Lawrence has been slipping lately.
I've seen several and one was just a month ago. They put a little Birthday sticker by your profile picture that says it's your birthday. Or maybe that's just for special people. Oh wait...I'm special. LOL.
I think you have to put your dob in your profile if you want recognition.

Reactions: ntimevan

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I did

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I did
Well then somebody is sleeping at the switch.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: Hummer53

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

Ah, good catch! That's an automated program that Turtle set-up. Ken, I think it needs to be updated to the latest version. Thanks Ragman
Lawrence The author of the addon changed the way it worked. Instead of using a native Xenforo CRON job, it uses a server CRON job using a script. I had Josh put the script on the server, but it's never worked since the change. And I have no clue how to fix it.

And since everything everything everything changes with 2.0, I'm not sure it's worth the effort of trying to get it to work.

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Ah, good catch! That's an automated program that Turtle set-up. Ken, I think it needs to be updated to the latest version. Thanks Ragman
The author of the addon changed the way it worked. Instead of using a native Xenforo CRON job, it uses a server CRON job using a script. I had Josh put the script on the server, but it's never worked since the change. And I have no clue how to fix it.

And since everything everything everything changes with 2.0, I'm not sure it's worth the effort of trying to get it to work.
Gotcha

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
When you get there pass the baton to Akkshole so he can leave

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Yeah, wouldn't mind a nice paying long run out of here...been here since Saturday. Was hoping Murray could pull off the Sunday load or an MLK day run, he tried but must have gone cheap...2 I know of he bid on...one was Santa Clara, CA other was Springfield, MA

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
When you get there pass the baton to Akkshole so he can leave

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Yeah, wouldn't mind a nice paying long run out of here...been here since Saturday. Was hoping Murray could pull off the Sunday load or an MLK day run, he tried but must have gone cheap...2 I know of he bid on...one was Santa Clara, CA other was Springfield, MA

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
there is a time to move and a time to sit...this appears to be one of them times....I've often found patience can be a profitable tool....things happen for a reason...Good Luck...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 AM western time and up.....waiting for the healing up..no sign infection is letting up yet....dizziness and nausea..by the book it says anywhere from a week to a month..dang...