It’s 2018. Come on In

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
a little questionaire...
A woman returned a Christmas tree to Costco on January 4th "because it [was] dead" and got her money back. Reaction?

what say you?...thoughts?...
I heard about it on radio a week ago ..(she was Canadian ) they said she was a real pain in butt ... she was making a big scene about it at customer service desk ... finally with several customers behind her in line waiting they gave her a Partial refund just to be able to assist other customers... my ? is when did Costco start selling Cut Christmas trees ...

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
a little questionaire...
A woman returned a Christmas tree to Costco on January 4th "because it [was] dead" and got her money back. Reaction?

I heard about it on radio a week ago ..(she was Canadian ) they said she was a real pain in butt ... she was making a big scene about it at customer service desk ... finally with several customers behind her in line waiting they gave her a Partial refund just to be able to assist other customers... my ? is when did Costco start selling Cut Christmas trees ...

because there is no Sam's Club In Canada?....[shrug]

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
a little questionaire...

Well, if Costco said no there is probably a lawyer ready to file a suit for misuse of warranty, not to mention the pain and suffering and humlilation the woman suffered from the rude clerk.

Work in retail in the woman's clothing dept and it is common for clothing to be purchased, worn for a special event and then returned.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, if Costco said no there is probably a lawyer ready to file a suit for misuse of warranty, not to mention the pain and suffering and humlilation the woman suffered from the rude clerk.

Work in retail in the woman's clothing dept and it is common for clothing to be purchased, worn for a special event and then returned.

The thought of seeing You in a dress and high heels for a special event is frightening ..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

The thought of seeing You in a dress and high heels for a special event is frightening ..

shazaam......LOL:p

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Almost 11am here windchill -30 still..
1c1c5d1ccb01ececa8e84a07d7068148.jpg

Passing through Birmingham ... 50° ...

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That is a great pic Hummer!
I call one of my granddaughters Piper because when we used to go to the beach in Ocean City Md. when she was little she reminded me of those little sand pipers flitting around the water's edge. Therefore I really like your name.

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
IMG_8412.JPG
It was my 65th birthday yesterday and I don't know why it didn't show up in the forum. I'm officially on Medicare which doesn't make me too happy because it's costing me more than my govt. subsidized insurance I had before. Good thing I'm pretty healthy and just go in for annual checkups. Keeping my fingers crossed I remain that way.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

It was my 65th birthday yesterday and I don't know why it didn't show up in the forum. I'm officially on Medicare which doesn't make me too happy because it's costing me more than my govt. subsidized insurance I had before. Good thing I'm pretty healthy and just go in for annual checkups. Keeping my fingers crossed I remain that way.
Happy birthday.

496a5e3a331c2ab4b3b3e4d0aa05c123--th-birthday-cakes-birthday-bash.jpg

Reactions: brokcanadian

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
View attachment 16798
Happy Birthday!

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Reactions: Hummer53