It’s 2018. Come on In

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Update.. I had surgery to remove one cancerous polyp the size of the docs pinky fingernail and am recuperating pretty well with the cancer free sticker on my forehead!!! Ken woke up yesterday with a bad case of vertigo which left him bedridden with a lot of seasickness and nausea. So I can’t lift more than 15 pounds I was doing a lot of cleanup and his vertigo wasn’t any better this morning we decided an ambulance ride to the hospital was in order so the docs could help him. Just talked to the nurse and as soon as they run their tests they’ll call with an update. Thanks for all your concern.
Ugh. Get well soon, Ken, and Juju, speedy recovery.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service after 5 week medical/holiday leave. Hooked and in the boat. Newark NJ area to Iowa City.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
0b2091479ff094af54c95c7d3ab93bb9.gif

Its good to see You driving again ...

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And shift change for delivery can’t unload till 1800 after being told direct ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thought my XM radio fixed its self, so I did return the other one I bought (which I didn't like anyways). That lasted about a day, before the antenna connection problem started up again. Eventually, couldn't get nothing.

So after getting more frustrated, I bought the one I really wanted...

1f6cc82c6e74411651d3c6384d0578f0.jpg

I really like this one. What I didn't like was after buying a new unit was charged $15 for a computer program to activate it. Geez, really?

While taking down the old antenna, I did notice several spots that were split open and damaged. So what ever the problem was (antenna vs.unit), hopefully will be straight now...at least for a while

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Update.. I had surgery to remove one cancerous polyp the size of the docs pinky fingernail and am recuperating pretty well with the cancer free sticker on my forehead!!! Ken woke up yesterday with a bad case of vertigo which left him bedridden with a lot of seasickness and nausea. So I can’t lift more than 15 pounds I was doing a lot of cleanup and his vertigo wasn’t any better this morning we decided an ambulance ride to the hospital was in order so the docs could help him. Just talked to the nurse and as soon as they run their tests they’ll call with an update. Thanks for all your concern.

Glad its not the c word. I hope Ken gets well quick also. Dad and my girlfriend, Carolyn, has vertigo also. I just found out dad did. But they haven't had a bout with it in a while.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Glad its not the c word. I hope Ken gets well quick also. Dad and my girlfriend, Carolyn, has vertigo also. I just found out dad did. But they haven't had a bout with it in a while.
Just found out it's a viral vertigo and the doc is treating him with steroids and antibiotics..and he'll be in the hospital for 5-10 days! Glad they figured it out and are treating him!!

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Just found out it's a viral vertigo and the doc is treating him with steroids and antibiotics..and he'll be in the hospital for 5-10 days! Glad they figured it out and are treating him!!

Glad they found it early. be careful and rest some.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Glad you’re doing better.
Cure for Ken- one drop of pee in each ear.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Why do doctors insist on treating viruses with antibiotics?

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Two more nibbles with no bites. One was a 15 mile local in Beaumont, which is 80 miles from H-town; the other was a full-van 1700 mile direct to Farmingdale NY, on Lawn Guyland. I bid that at a dollar; someone must have thought that was too much

Then the 78 cent run rose from the dead and became a go. We go down to the airport to get it, only to find out it was 54” tall. No good for a 47” high van.

Kinda proves my prior point from this morning. Oh well. Back at the J on 59, to see what tomorrow brings

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums