It’s 2018. Come on In

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Waiting to get some freight off at the shipper. 2100 over gross, and 2300 over on my tandems.

Yeehaw! This is starting to look like an expedite, as far as time constraints. Got here at 1300, was loaded at 2200. Scaled this morning, now have to wait for them to open. 1680 miles by Friday morning. They'd better move fast.

Reactions: ntimevan

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ALMOST wish I'd had another day or two in the hospital...Been taking care of a sick hubby and four cats ain't so much fun when I'm still hobbling around...but the Doc did say I needed to exercise! LOL
He got sick without you, or when you got home?

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Juju, I've been off for a few years, what happened if you don't mind my asking? Glad your somewhat better

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Signed sealed delivered!! Nappy time Wal Mart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75 more miles for me until happy time.

75 more miles for me until happy time.

110 left here for delivery..

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn
Just a hop, skip and a jump from my recliner to my bed after the big game last night.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Few offers...
One that got me was picking up on Friday (!) for CA Monday (!) delivery. Yeah, I jumped on that one.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ALMOST wish I'd had another day or two in the hospital...Been taking care of a sick hubby and four cats ain't so much fun when I'm still hobbling around...but the Doc did say I needed to exercise! LOL

I don't really know but my guess is JuJu broke her ankle trying to remove her foot from a certain Canadians azz. But, it's just a guess

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
b3c5501469385e187997f75c71f8a754.jpg

Reactions: VSprinter

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Enjoyed the game last night. Didn’t have a dog or dawg in the fight but like watching a good battle. Feel bad for DollarSign as his dawgs lost a tough one and hard one to swallow.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope Ken recovers fully soon.

Reactions: RoadTime

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got a hitop van lol and i sesm to get more flattop loads.....

Supposedly, the “expected vehicle” is a Sprinter type.

Actually , a lot of the loads we do could be done in a Caravan, but who the heck’s gonna sign on a minivan

Just as well, though. We’re a full time couple; it’s time for a van we can stand up in

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Update.. I had surgery to remove one cancerous polyp the size of the docs pinky fingernail and am recuperating pretty well with the cancer free sticker on my forehead!!! Ken woke up yesterday with a bad case of vertigo which left him bedridden with a lot of seasickness and nausea. So I can’t lift more than 15 pounds I was doing a lot of cleanup and his vertigo wasn’t any better this morning we decided an ambulance ride to the hospital was in order so the docs could help him. Just talked to the nurse and as soon as they run their tests they’ll call with an update. Thanks for all your concern.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Update.. I had surgery to remove one cancerous polyp the size of the docs pinky fingernail and am recuperating pretty well with the cancer free sticker on my forehead!!! Ken woke up yesterday with a bad case of vertigo which left him bedridden with a lot of seasickness and nausea. So I can’t lift more than 15 pounds I was doing a lot of cleanup and his vertigo wasn’t any better this morning we decided an ambulance ride to the hospital was in order so the docs could help him. Just talked to the nurse and as soon as they run their tests they’ll call with an update. Thanks for all your concern.
Yes .. it was probably best to send Ken to Hospital for care there ... You need rest and recuperation for your own health ... take care you 2 and thanks for updates ..