December Locations and X-mas cheers

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi, Fred, this is Dan next door. I have a confession to make. I have felt guilty these past few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face, but I am at least telling you in text as I cannot let it go on any longer.

The truth is I have been sharing your wife, day and night, when you’re not around. In fact, probably more than you. I haven’t been getting it at home recently, but I know that’s no excuse. The temptation was just too great. I hope that you will accept my sincerest apology and forgive me. It won’t happen again. Please suggest a fee for usage and I’ll pay you.

Regards, Alan.

NEIGHBOR’S RESPONSE*

Fred, feeling so angered and betrayed...then grabbed his gun and shot his neighbor Dan dead. He returned home, poured himself a stiff drink, and sat down on the sofa. Fred took out his phone where he saw a second message from Dan.

SECOND MESSAGE*

Hi, Fred, this is Dan next door, again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I expect that you figured it out and noticed that darned Auto Correct changed “wi-fi” to “wife.” That’s today’s technology for you, hey?
:p

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mind-boggling...
This night in Columbus, OH is 2 degrees F warmer than same night in Atlanta, GA.
Meanwhile, 39F with wind felt much, much colder in Atlanta during the day than 12F in Massachusetts. Go figure, global warming.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Original windshield lasted 3 years. First replacement lasted 3 weeks exactly. Yesterday, in NC, rock from trailer hauling heavy equipment found its way into top of windshield, splitting it into 4 sections. Glad it wasn't anything larger, like a wheel. Didn't help the cause a fact that I was traveling about 100 feet behind and in next lane to the "gravel spitter".
" ... One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha ya, getcha ya, getcha ya, getcha ya... One way, or another...

P. S.: Thanks to "free medicaid", and frozen installer, "I can see clearly now, "the web" is gone" .

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. I'm glad that you're safe. I'll keep the other injured victims in my thoughts and prayers, and hope everything works out insurance wise on your sprinter. Keep the faith. Hang in there, and God Bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EO Forums mobile app
Second that. Pray that everyone recovers and your horse gets a decent appraiser. .

One of the most difficult things for me, is to be thankful to God even when times are tough. Really tough. Job in the Old Testament always comes to mind.

Be grateful you're alive & well. The rest will take care of itself .. somehow. Be well ....

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. I'm glad that you're safe. I'll keep the other injured victims in my thoughts and prayers, and hope everything works out insurance wise on your sprinter. Keep the faith. Hang in there, and God Bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EO Forums mobile app
Second that. Pray that everyone recovers and your horse gets a decent appraiser. .

One of the most difficult things for me, is to be thankful to God even when times are tough. Really tough. Job in the Old Testament always comes to mind.

Be grateful you're alive & well. The rest will take care of itself .. somehow. Be well ....

What the heck, I'll add this link from the Job series my Church did a few years ago ...
If there's some down time during the next few weeks, it's a good stuff ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=88jjfsD3hGI&list=PL97D17710E741EEDC

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Original windshield lasted 3 years. First replacement lasted 3 weeks exactly. Yesterday, in NC, rock from trailer hauling heavy equipment found its way into top of windshield, splitting it into 4 sections. Glad it wasn't anything larger, like a wheel. Didn't help the cause a fact that I was traveling about 100 feet behind and in next lane to the "gravel spitter".
" ... One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha ya, getcha ya, getcha ya, getcha ya... One way, or another...

P. S.: Thanks to "free medicaid", and frozen installer, "I can see clearly now, "the web" is gone" .

JINX! I had 2 small cracks around the edge and about 6 stone chips. This morning, with 25° and snow, turned on the defroster and I now have a big smiley face in the middle of the windshield

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
JINX! I had 2 small cracks around the edge and about 6 stone chips. This morning, with 25° and snow, turned on the defroster and I now have a big smiley face in the middle of the windshield

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Bummer. Hope your glass coverage is as good also.
My original windshield had about 8 chips on it. Never bothered me.
I heard some people fix chips with superglue?!