It's a Team's Life Responsible Pet Owners

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
The truck stops have the right to ban all pets. When looking around at the mess left by pets whose owners do not clean up after them I have to wonder why the truck stops allow people to continue to walk their dogs. Big dogs leave big messes and usually, these are easy to avoid when out walking, little dogs leave small messes and that is usually what we step in.

We have a big dog, Texas, our German Shepard and she does leave a big mess which is easy to clean up as the mess does not hide in the grass. I order cleanup bags on line and they come with a little holder that attaches to the leash. Very easy to keep with us and to clean up after Texas.

READ MORE...

dalscott

Expert Expediter
The truck stops have the right to ban all pets. When looking around at the mess left by pets whose owners do not clean up after them I have to wonder why the truck stops allow people to continue to walk their dogs. Big dogs leave big messes and usually, these are easy to avoid when out walking, little dogs leave small messes and that is usually what we step in.

We have a big dog, Texas, our German Shepard and she does leave a big mess which is easy to clean up as the mess does not hide in the grass. I order cleanup bags on line and they come with a little holder that attaches to the leash. Very easy to keep with us and to clean up after Texas.

READ MORE...

Amen! It’s amazing how lazy some people are. My blind wife carries the bags and always cleans up after her guide dog. If she can do it why can’t everyone. People want the privilege and status of a dog but don’t want the responsibility.

Reactions: RoadTime