November Locations or Vacations

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Matt's Bar: Matt's Bar - Wikipedia and Lyons Tap: Lions Tap Home were my go to dives for a good burger and a Grain Belt. I went back to Lyons a couple of years ago and it wasn't nearly as good. New owners and it seems like most beef has lost flavor. Maybe its just me. I still get to Matt's once or twice a year. Can only get a Jucy Lucy well done. Some kind of stupid Minneapolis ordinance. Less flavor. Again, it might be me. Maybe I should have more Grain Belt with my meal.

Reactions: Ragman and ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe you could invent and sell "Ragburgers". Could be the next big thing at Speedway. You could franchise too. Bet they would sell well in Bison too.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Now there's a thought!

thinking-face_1f914.png
aa1e2a3728c3558ddc99f184ad561e34.jpg

... still pond hopping

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I will shoot you a PM when i get there also ... wait for me ... PS in 14 years i have Never been to Wa. state ... so you never know ...

... still pond hopping
This is my first visit to WA. The only state I have not delivered to.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Where in WA? Careful if going to Seattle. Snoqualmie Pass is supposed to be getting lots of snow everyday this week.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I know Whataburger....in fact I've been served Whataburger....and you sir Mr Haloburger.....are no Whataburger.

Maybe the one I go to in east Flint is different but I don't find Haloburger all that special...do like that they have tater tots tho.
In and Out Burger here in Vegas is the best. Especially with the grilled onions. Never heard of the other two burger places but they must be regional.

They'd be a lot better if their fries were like Five Guys.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where in WA? Careful if going to Seattle. Snoqualmie Pass is supposed to be getting lots of snow everyday this week.
Yeah, passed it last night.
Right in front of me SUV flipped over on icy road, tight turn. Already turned around after unload and heading back east.
Worn Outs were not kidding about that pass, but thankfully I've been on those kind of roads before, and just inched across the ridge with snail speed.
Here hoping for better weather when crossing it again in 4 hours.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."