October banter and locations.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anybody who done the Ontario to el P or vice versa gps try tell me go nashville Memphis Dallas way Google thry chicago St louis okc Amarillo NM. I bet there even a better way I have time. Not my gas or tolls but I wanna see things I never seen b4
Once I drive own sprinter I avoid tolls and do the route cheapest on fuel obviously ha
I would go thru Indy to St. Louis to 44w to OKC to 40 w all the way to Santa Rosa NM (US 54) down to El Paso. Keeps you out of the Dallas traffic and smelling all of that cattle heading to El Paso on 20w to 10w.
Agreed that’s the way I go

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After unloading at 3 am... called in told them put notes on my Board ... Mid-west loads only ... need home by Friday pm ...
4 hours later got load call ... booked to Laredo from Chicago .. .wait i need home for Grandson's Birthday .. No Notes were left from 3 am phone call .. dispatch apoligized for mistake .. put load on another driver ..
Meanwhile if No Load by 6pm ... i am going out of service till next Monday ...

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
After unloading at 3 am... called in told them put notes on my Board ... Mid-west loads only ... need home by Friday pm ...
4 hours later got load call ... booked to Laredo from Chicago .. .wait i need home for Grandson's Birthday .. No Notes were left from 3 am phone call .. dispatch apoligized for mistake .. put load on another driver ..
Meanwhile if No Load by 6pm ... i am going out of service till next Monday ...

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.
they just had to try...LOL

Reactions: VSprinter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
home now....300 miles round trip....I don't really miss NOT driving...:)
Judy made one of my favourite meal...beef stroganoff and Red Lobster biscuits....yummy
she even baked me a chocolate cake! BONUS
Please clarify, are they biscuits from Red Lobster or are they red biscuits made from Lobster?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
It’s the red lobster biscuit mix they sell.... yummy!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My hero's .......

3720379.jpg