All NFL Teams 2017 - 2018

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Typical kittie cats...... snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
:p
Tough call. I thought the receiver doesn't catch the ball until he lands on the ground and maintains possession of it. Any opposing player contact up to that point would seem to not matter. His catch wasn't completed until he was over the goal line and on the ground.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
As a true Bengals fan, I knew, absolutely, that when the Bengals were up 21-7 at the half that the Packers would win. And they did, 24-21 in OT.
That game was on in Michigan. I watched some of it. I was wondering who is that team with the striped helmets playing like that.
They showed some life at least.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
They certainly did a lot better than I thought they would. I was expecting a total blowout. Especially with the replacement of the Offensive Coordinator this week. A couple of missed opportunities and a missed field goal hurt, and they just kind of lost their way in the second half, but all things considered they showed a significant improvement over the first two games.

And as a true Bengals fan, I'm still holding on to hope. :D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Lions loss was crushing... But I think a lot of teams are viewing the Lions much differently this year.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Juju's Cowboys are sounding Good tonight ...
MLB ... my Cubs won

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I've been debating all day about canceling NFL Sunday Ticket. Part of me says I should, but the other part of me says give it a week or two. Just have to wait and see.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been debating all day about canceling NFL Sunday Ticket. Part of me says I should, but the other part of me says give it a week or two. Just have to wait and see.
I personally love MLB, NFL , NCAA Football & Wrestling ... not a Basketball fan ...
I don't pay attention to the Kneeling , Sitting during the Anthem ... i don't care for Politics and pay no attention to Protests or Racial Riots ... waste of Brain Cell use ... give it no Media attention and it soon disappears ..
I watch sports to Relax & Unwind from daily stress ...
I pay No Extra fees to watch events on TV ... my choice

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It may never go away unless enough fans/viewers go away and their money along with them. Those idiots can keep it up forever and management has no incentive to stop them unless/until enough money walks away. My money has already walked.

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well those Falcons were a embarrassment Sunday! Let the Dolphins come back and win was horrible! This Sunday night is Redemption Night! We will beat the Patriots in Foxboro!