Nascar 2017

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Been a bit busy and for some reason just haven't been posting here. Very unacceptable! Just need a stick after me! LOL

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well the Richmond race was sub par for me. I think it's lost it lust/ excitement. Need to change the last race before the chase/playoffs.

Wondering what RPM will do now that Smithfield Foods will be joining SHR and most likely Amarillo will be the driver since they like him as there spokesman. I would like to see what Darrell Wallace Jr could have done in the #43 with Smithfield. I think they would have been better than Amarillo. Just wait and see.

The #77 will most likely shut down at the end of the season. No sponsor means no car. Looks like the sport is getting smaller and smaller and until the economy gets turn around it's the norm.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Race is over! Pretty good race today! Speeding penalties with several drivers and the #78 & #18 coming from the back to the front several times was great.

Winner #78 Martin Truex Jr

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
While Talladega was a bit of disappointment cause Jr didn't win, I think Kansas will be a good race this weekend. Also can't believe that silly season is still going on!! Still several teams don't have anything to announced yet.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Not a bad truck race today. There was a little beaten and banging on the track today. Love Martinsville and can't wait til Sunday.

KBM #18 Toyota Tundra won today!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I watch the race Sunday and a bit disappointed. Got a little drama/what I was looking for. I kinda feel sorry for Brad K. He's probably got a BIG target on his back.

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made the big show at Talladaga, what a hoot! First trip to a big track, amazing experience. There was a fellow expediter camped near by Sat night. Jr was dragging something, making big sparks coming across the line, for the flag.
Going to be a good finish to the season!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Made the big show at Talladaga, what a hoot! First trip to a big track, amazing experience. There was a fellow expediter camped near by Sat night. Jr was dragging something, making big sparks coming across the line, for the flag.
Going to be a good finish to the season!
Yep, Jr said post race that the right front was dragging and in the corner the car wouldn't go. That's why no one went with him.

I can't wait til Phoenix and Homestead-Miami! It will be exciting!

Reactions: NorthernBill

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
The race was good Sunday. Had some things that I like. Jimmie Johnson out, Chad and Jimmie had different ways/ideas to go around the track and Chad was very frustrated. Then of course Chase and Denny. Then to see Brad in now out and back in was good. I was wanting Chase to win but it was good to Matt Kenseth win. Give that man a ride next year!