Aux Batteries Questions

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was thinking that using a battery charger would provide the proper charging profile for the house batteries. I have two AGM starting batteries and two AGM house batteries so in theory the alternator should supply the proper charging profile. These new crazyass cannabis electrical systems leave me feeling light headed and hungry. I'm running a 12V to 12V charger for my house batteries and try to keep the two electrical systems somewhat separate.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Be sure to use sealed batteries if it's going to be inside the van space. Fumes can get you!

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was about to say turtle will eat this thread for dinner, looks like he is ready for dessert already :D

From my past research I found that the Lifeline are top notch, but the best bang for the buck goes out to Fullriver, if anyone has anything good quality agm for the dollar please post up cause I may be in the market soon.

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
From my past research I found that the Lifeline are top notch, but the best bang for the buck goes out to Fullriver, if anyone has anything good quality agm for the dollar please post up cause I may be in the market soon.

When I upgraded my batteries, I did go with Lifeline. Have not regretted that decision :)

ed59396b7699cb682633a441c4dc8a80.jpg